Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I expect a commitment from Canty to Xavier sooner rather than later, just from reading between the lines.

Don’t we only have one scholarship left to give for the 2012 class? If Canty committed, how would it affect the recruitment of DSR?

Quote Originally Posted by XavierGJG View Post
    Don’t we only have one scholarship left to give for the 2012 class? If Canty committed, how would it affect the recruitment of DSR?
    All the know-it-alls around here and insiders to the Xavier basketball program have been saying that we will more than likely oversign in 2012, much like we did in 2011 when Michael Chandler commited, only to find out he had a 0.2739 GPA in high school.

Yes, this means somebody that is not a senior would have to leave. But it has been done before, and by now, seeing as someone leaves almost every year, it should almost be expected.
    Last edited by HuskyMuskie; 06-02-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    Long Live the X.

DaveTelep Dave Telep
    If you are a Top 100 player, you have a 33% chance of starting as a freshman based off the class of 2010. Adjust your mindset accordingly

That's amazing.

More often or not if you keep passing up good recruits waiting on a specific one you lose out on all of them. I'm sure Mack would still love to get DSR, but, he's already backed out once so I'm sure Mack's patience is limited.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFig View Post
    That's amazing.
    In which direction?

Quote Originally Posted by SixFig View Post
    DaveTelep Dave Telep
    If you are a Top 100 player, you have a 33% chance of starting as a freshman based off the class of 2010. Adjust your mindset accordingly

That's amazing.
    I would love to see that broken out further in 25 player increments.

They will over-sign by a scholarship for a player like DSR.

Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post
    We do know that only one of those schools always makes the NCAA tournament.
    I was thinking the same thing! Secondary choice Illinois is the only one that can compare :)

well I can read between the lines. Sounds to me he is going to dayton....they always go to the tourney (NIT), they always produce guys who make it big in in in wait what do they produce???? on second thought I think he is 90% sure he is coming here to X. Aftrer he meets Sistger Rose, it will be a done deal....
    Section 201 Proud member of the Loudmouths. Our motto: Cheer often and cheer loud. And at times cheer long.