Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Who else is recruiting this Canty who will replace the old Canty, anyway?
    Long Live the X.

Alabama
    Arizona
    Cincinnati
    Florida State
    Iowa State
    Pittsburgh
    Providence
    Rutgers
    Seton Hall
    UCLA

He has shown late interest in X and vice versa. He wants to be TU II

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    He has shown late interest in X and vice versa. He wants to be TU II
    But hopefully he won't wear a tutu

Are you ready for this? The kid's nickname is Nu nu. So we would have Nunututu

Walk-On

Update on Kareem Canty

Some good news, some bad news... This was posted on ESPN.com's rumor mill today:

For a brief period, Kareem Canty was one of the most sought after recruits in the 2011 recruiting class. Thanks to a recent reclassification, Canty joined the 2012 class and spoke to Adam Zagoria of Zagsblog.com in regards to a recruiting update.

Who is the most fervent in their pursuit of the 6-foot-1 guard? Providence, Seton Hall, Dayton, Miami (Fla.) are among those listed but it appears Xavier is putting in the most work. Under point man (assistant) Rasheen Davis, XU is working the hardest.

One interesting twist to Canty's recruitment could be the coaching move of Mark Turgeon. Before the A&M coach filled Maryland's vacancy, Canty had planned a visit to College Station. A&M's Scott Spinelli will most likely join Turgeon at College Park, a move that might mean Canty could soon become a Maryland target.

According to Adam Zagoria's (Zag's Blog) Tweet:

2012 PG Kareem Canty confirmed he will visit Xavier Thursday. Providence, Miami, SHU. UT & Okla also involved
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you." - The Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by dfcapp View Post
    According to Adam Zagoria's (Zag's Blog) Tweet:

2012 PG Kareem Canty confirmed he will visit Xavier Thursday. Providence, Miami, SHU. UT & Okla also involved
    Oh ya. Unofficial visit today

CerasolisGhost Chris McManus
    Ruh-roh. Kareem Canty just tweeted that he 'might make his college decision earlier than he thought' - hes visiting Xavier today

KAREEM CANTY HAS FIVE SCHOOLS IN FRONT; DECISION COULD BE COMING SOON

Canty told NBE via text this morning that Seton Hall, Xavier, Miami, Cincinnati and Dayton were standing out in his recruitment.
    “Yes, those schools are leading right now,” said Canty, “but I’m also considering South Carolina, Tennessee and Illinois.

Canty recently visited Kevin Willard’s program at Seton Hall and came away very impressed with what he saw.
    “The trip was good, I enjoyed it,” said Canty of the recent SHU unofficial visit. “The campus is better than I thought and I like their coaching staff; they are cool.”
    Canty is planning a whirwhind tour of his five favorites, which began with the trip to Seton Hall and will continue tonight to another of his favorites and last through the month of June.
    “I leave to visit Xavier tonight and at the end of June I will be visiting Miami, Cincinnati and Dayton,” said Canty.
    Canty told NBE that a decision could be on the horizon sooner than he originally anticipated, but there was no current favorite.
    “I would make my decision real soon and I want to pick a school that always makes the (NCAA) Tournament and I can go to the next level.”

Link: http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2011...e-coming-soon/

I kind of interpreted this as a good thing. If DSR was in the car on his way to X on a visit and tweeted that, this place would be going mad with all of us hooligans planning parades in his honor.
    Long Live the X.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    CerasolisGhost Chris McManus
    Ruh-roh. Kareem Canty just tweeted that he 'might make his college decision earlier than he thought' - hes visiting Xavier today

KAREEM CANTY HAS FIVE SCHOOLS IN FRONT; DECISION COULD BE COMING SOON

Canty told NBE via text this morning that Seton Hall, Xavier, Miami, Cincinnati and Dayton were standing out in his recruitment.
    “Yes, those schools are leading right now,” said Canty, “but I’m also considering South Carolina, Tennessee and Illinois.

Canty recently visited Kevin Willard’s program at Seton Hall and came away very impressed with what he saw.
    “The trip was good, I enjoyed it,” said Canty of the recent SHU unofficial visit. “The campus is better than I thought and I like their coaching staff; they are cool.”
    Canty is planning a whirwhind tour of his five favorites, which began with the trip to Seton Hall and will continue tonight to another of his favorites and last through the month of June.
    “I leave to visit Xavier tonight and at the end of June I will be visiting Miami, Cincinnati and Dayton,” said Canty.
    Canty told NBE that a decision could be on the horizon sooner than he originally anticipated, but there was no current favorite.
    “I would make my decision real soon and I want to pick a school that always makes the (NCAA) Tournament and I can go to the next level.”

Link: http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2011...e-coming-soon/
    We do know that only one of those schools always makes the NCAA tournament.