Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah that’s was really good.

Have you watched “The Servant” on Apple TV? Season 2 just came out and I’m excited to start that. Weird creepy show but good.
    No I haven’t...I’d have to watch that one by myself as that is definitely not up the wife’s alley. Dolls like that really creep me out but maybe I’ll give it a whirl.

Anything else really good on Apple TV? I was going to watch Ted lasso as reviews for that look excellent..anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    That’s great. I’m about 5 or 6 episodes in and loving it.
    They just started production on season 2. No word on when it will be released.

https://www.imore.com/production-has...-two-ted-lasso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I'd recommend Malace At The Palace on Netflix. It's only an hour long. It gives a very interesting perspective of what happened that night and how the media portrayed it at the time. As I watched the clips from the media after the brawl, I kept turning to my wife and saying, "the media would never say that now."

We need Las Rinas at the Cintas.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I'd recommend Malace At The Palace on Netflix. It's only an hour long. It gives a very interesting perspective of what happened that night and how the media portrayed it at the time. As I watched the clips from the media after the brawl, I kept turning to my wife and saying, "the media would never say that now."
    So true…pretty ridiculous the way those players were portrayed, and the idiot fans should have all been in jail. artest was an odd dude but nowadays with mental health in sports the way it is, he would have been much more protected. Solid doc.

Supporting Member
    Not Netflix but two really good shows the wife and I have both enjoyed recently:

1. White lotus—-just know it’s much more of a character story than anything else.

2. Nine perfect strangers—still have three episodes to go but holy shit. To me, this is one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. Original with a lot of fucked up shit—-my kind of entertainment lol

Netflix Thread

Not Netflix…but Muhammad Ali PBS Ken Burns’ documentary. Holy shit. Watch it. I was a little too young for Clay/Ali. Ali was a 2021 black man living in 1964. Evocative, provocative, controversial as hell. Could be eloquent and an asinine punk. Watch it. Was mesmerized. Nation of Islam did his career no favors…according to the documentary.

Starterd on Sunday night. Ends tomorrow night. Can find on PBS On Demand. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Not Netflix…but Muhammad Ali PBS Ken Burns’ documentary. Holy shit. Watch it. I was a little too young for Clay/Ali. Ali was a 2021 black man living in 1964. Evocative, provocative, controversial as hell. Could be eloquent and an asinine punk. Watch it. Was mesmerized. Nation of Islam did his career no favors…according to the documentary.

Starterd on Sunday night. Ends tomorrow night. Can find on PBS On Demand. Wow.
    Caught a bit of the first of the series, then went back and set up the first couple to record. I just set to record 3 and 4 so thanks for the heads up. I want to watch this when my wife has a chance to see if she buys in.

Last edited by xu82; 09-21-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Not on Netflix but season 4 of Yellowstone started out with a bang. Good stuff.
    2023 Sweet 16

Supporting Member
    Benn out a few years but just finished haunting of hill house. Incredible, if you like psychological horror type stuff with superb writing.