Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix Thread

What about redbox? Who has seen Mother? Thoughts? I actually liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I liked Dark and watched it in English. I didn't know you could watch in German, but I wish I did. It's annoying to watch something where the dialogue and acting doesn't line up perfectly.
    I have an Apple TV. I just double click on the middle button. It gives you a choice for language and subtitles. I think the default is English dubbing. You can switch to German and choose English under subtitles.

Anyone here watched Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix? It may not be for everyone, but I think it’s hilarious. Timothy Olyphant played badass characters in Deadwood and Justified. His comedic acting in SCD is pretty amazing. I would recommend.

Chernobyl on HBO is an absolute must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Chernobyl on HBO is an absolute must watch.
    The scene where they were shooting all the pets was heartbreaking!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    The scene where they were shooting all the pets was heartbreaking!
    I agree Chernobyl is a must see. Just a terrifying and informative show. I also agree that the pets scene was very hard to watch.

I hated Game Of Thrones this year. Watched the show for 7 seasons and that’s how they end it? Pure BS. Everything was too rushed and it didn’t make any sense at all...show runners ruined a great show with that last season. Acting was really good though.

Really enjoyed El Camino... some thrilling moments!

Finally saw Fleabag on Amazon Prime. Holy shit. Hilarious. Must watch. The lead actress is absolutely hilarious. She also writes the show. She also wrote Killing Eve, which I haven't seen, but have heard is very good. For Fleabag, think Curb Your Enthusiasm mixed with the British version of The Office. Really easy to watch. Two seasons with 6 episodes. Each episode is 25 minutes. Easy to binge. Can't recommend enough. It's a women's show, but it transcends. Couldn't stop watching. Won best comedy, best actress and best writer last year at Emmy's. Will likely sweep again this year as second season is better than first. It's definitely quirky, but so worth a watch. Pretty confident saying most here will be hooked within first 10 minutes of the first episode.

With this pandemic and the crappy weather (in Ohio), I thought this thread deserved a bump. Let's share some knowledge while we are all sitting at home. If the weather doesn't get better soon, I fear I will have watched everything on Netflix and Prime. I have watched 3 seasons of hour long shows since Saturday. Narcos Mexico Season 2 (excellent), Locke & Key (very entertaining) and Hunters (enjoyed it too).

Think I'm going to try Devs on Hulu next.

Recommendations until Ozark comes out next week?

P.s. For anyone who thinks I should grab a book until the weather turns, I read all day at work...

P.s.s. For some unknown reason, I decided to torture myself and YouTube the NCAA tournament theme song and One Shining Moment. Do. Not. Recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    With this pandemic and the crappy weather (in Ohio), I thought this thread deserved a bump. Let's share some knowledge while we are all sitting at home. If the weather doesn't get better soon, I fear I will have watched everything on Netflix and Prime. I have watched 3 seasons of hour long shows since Saturday. Narcos Mexico Season 2 (excellent), Locke & Key (very entertaining) and Hunters (enjoyed it too).

Think I'm going to try Devs on Hulu next.

Recommendations until Ozark comes out next week?

P.s. For anyone who thinks I should grab a book until the weather turns, I read all day at work...

P.s.s. For some unknown reason, I decided to torture myself and YouTube the NCAA tournament theme song and One Shining Moment. Do. Not. Recommend.
    YouTube Xavier / WVA tourney game from 2008....I would recommend!