Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix Thread

Chuck is another good show if you like a combination of geeks and spy stuff. I believe the first three seasons are available on DVD (fourth season will be finishing up May 16th and hopefully it gets renewed).

Quote Originally Posted by Tu 4 MVP View Post
    If you like Restrepo, check out Gunners Palace (Iraq) and The Battle for Marjah (Afghan), which might be a HBO doc.
    I'll definitely check those out

Sophomore
    ]I'd like to plug beer wars (currently available on instant queue). If you are into Craft Beer it is a must see.[/QUOTE

I loved Beer wars. It was an interestiing look at the little guy trying to gain market share in the beer industry. It definitely painted Anheuser-Busch in a negative light at times. Just got done watching Enron Smartest men in the room. That was a good documentary about the greed of the Enron Executives.

Watched Freakonomics off of streaming and liked it. ( If you have read the book there really isn't a reason to watch the documentary). I love watching tv series off of Net Flix, I am currently watching 30 Rock, and really enjoying it.
    Last edited by Xavgrad08; 04-25-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Between my Iphone, my puter, the DVDs sent to me, and my XBox, I have seen just about everything mentioned in this thread (chick watches Dancing, or Best Dress, or some chic thing, meanwhile I watch Machete on my laptop)....I went through the Spartacus series, The two League seasons...

So I am now moving into my third tier of movies/television shows to watch...so yes...I just started it...

The Greatest American Hero. Keepin' it real. (only streaming until 5/1 though, got to knock this out)

I HATE dayton.
    Last edited by PM Thor; 04-25-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Dr. Who is fun.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

I've been using Netflix to catch up on some TV shows. I'm currently watching the Dead Zone and Scrubs. I wish they add Simon and Simon back out there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Watching season 2 of The Wire.

It's better than season 1. But I think it's overrated. It's good, but it doesn't transcend genre. If you like cop procedural shows you'll like it. If you don't, you'll probably not like it.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

"The Fighter", which won a few oscars is very good. True story with Wahlberg and Christian Bale.

Noticed that Sports Night is out there now. I can't wait to watch that again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Watching She's out of my league. Hilarious movie
    “Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne

BeerBrunch.com for those who like to tip one back in the morning