Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix Thread

Mascots just up on Netflix. I'm not sure how many (more) times Guest can sustain the Guffman//Best in Show format, but this was worth some Friday night laughs. Good zingers and skewers early, the ending is lame.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

13 Reasons Why
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    13 Reasons Why
    you won't be able to stop watching, seriously, one of very few series that I've not wanted to stop watching episodes.

Warning to anyone with kids anywhere near high school age. Brace yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by XU-PA View Post
    you won't be able to stop watching, seriously, one of very few series that I've not wanted to stop watching episodes.

Warning to anyone with kids anywhere near high school age. Brace yourself.
    I'm not near high school age, or understand the parenting thing at all, but all my friends are blowing up about this on Twitter, a lot saying it brought them to tears and what not, is it that good?

It's moving. If you have ever known anyone who committed suicide, this show will get to you.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I'm not near high school age, or understand the parenting thing at all, but all my friends are blowing up about this on Twitter, a lot saying it brought them to tears and what not, is it that good?
    yes, it is

Dark.

I've read and had buddies tell me to watch it in German and read the subtitles...that's supposedly the best way. I got outvoted 1-1 by the wife and we had the English dubbing. It's still fantastic.

The Punisher is really good....but man, it is graphically violent.

Dark gets a lot of comparisons to Stranger Things....it has some similarities, buts it's much more mature and...well....dark than ST. It might be better too.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Sorry, you are failing to grasp relativity here. YES, you are. I am not close to high school age!

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Dark.

I've read and had buddies tell me to watch it in German and read the subtitles...that's supposedly the best way. I got outvoted 1-1 by the wife and we had the English dubbing. It's still fantastic.

Dark gets a lot of comparisons to Stranger Things....it has some similarities, buts it's much more mature and...well....dark than ST. It might be better too.
    I’ve got 2 boys. We’ve lost a 3-1 before! I think Putin is involved in some way....

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Dark.

I liked Dark and watched it in English. I didn't know you could watch in German, but I wish I did. It's annoying to watch something where the dialogue and acting doesn't line up perfectly.