Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Chaos

Global Chaos

Hamas just attacked Isreal. Mass casualties. Israel is going to open up a can and light up Palestine. Could this be a coordinated diversion by Hamas proxies connected to the war in Ukraine? This is serious folks.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Well fuck

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Hamas just attacked Isreal. Mass casualties. Israel is going to open up a can and light up Palestine. Could this be a coordinated diversion by Hamas proxies connected to the war in Ukraine? This is serious folks.
    Coulda be a lot of things. Like, how much funding from the millions given to Iran by the US to free prisoners/nuclear deal ended up in Hamas hands to fund this attack?

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Coulda be a lot of things. Like, how much funding from the millions given to Iran by the US to free prisoners/nuclear deal ended up in Hamas hands to fund this attack?
    Well, Hamas doesn't generate any of it's own funding, so all of it. Hamas is simply a militant arm of Iran.

There is no doubt, Israel will have a violent response. A lot of people are going to die. Depending on to what extent this escalates, it could present some tricky foreign policy decisions for Biden and his suspected Obama influence. If there is any extended duration, political pressure will also be felt from the anti-Isreal faction of the far left in congress.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Bingo!!!

Thank God we have a strong, competent, clear thinking leader who can prevent other dominoes from falling.

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Bingo!!!

Thank God we have a strong, competent, clear thinking leader who can prevent other dominoes from falling.
    Yeah, but he’s not in charge.

Warren G. Harding and Jimmy Carter are smiling wherever they are.

This ass clown has the worst president in history all wrapped up and it isn’t even close.
    X A V I E R

My mother-in-law was from Lebanon and didn’t move to the states until she was an adult. They still have a family home outside of Beirut (that they can’t sell, because you can’t get the money out of the country, which is another story I don’t fully understand).

I learned from her to never trust the news about the Middle East. Sure, we know things happened, but we rarely know WHY they happened. Some of the “local knowledge” was very different from what we see and read. I’m not leaning one way or the other, just skeptical of whoever is twisting each story.

A reasoned analysis of where we are at this point, with no doubt a lot more information to come.

Josh is a (Jewish) historian:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...d-unexplaineds
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    This is a serious question: how in the hell didn't the US, British and especially the Israeli intel agencies not have not a spec of information on this attack - given the massive magnitude of it all. This isn't adding up.