Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sorry GO, but he stands T35 after 2 rounds lost 10 places from being T 25 after 18 holes; Saturday is moving day so needs to make up a few shots. He was ranked 2nd in driving distance at 350 yds. Most Nationwide events are birdie-fests so if you are stacking up pars, you are being passed.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Making the cut in a Nationwide event is a big step, no matter how he finishes (though top 10 would obviously be best). Playing with Ty Tryon today. That's kind of interesting.

Jason shot 2under today and is in the clubhouse at 5 under- tied for 27th after three rounds. Aim and fire tomorrow J!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

JK shot 71 today to finish at 279 good enough to T-34. T34 on nationwide earned him a whopping $2600. Glad to see he made the cut and finish in the top half of the field. Hopefully he can get a few more starts there and make some noise.

Kokrak got it to 3 under on the day (8 under overall) on the front, but he couldn't hold it. -8 would have got him a tie for 25th which, I think, would have won him a spot in Wichita's event next weekend (I could be wrong, but I think the top 25 in any event automatically qualify for the next event).