Lossalle Suckers Someone

A tweet:

sn_ncaab Sporting News
    by tsnmike

South Carolina's Ramon Galloway to transfter to LaSalle

I wonder if he ever visited the campus. He is from Philly.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

A guard with a .81 assist/to ratio, .358 fg% and a .331 three point shooting percentage?

I'm shaking with fear.

Sophomore
    Does Dr. John Giannini have incriminating pictures about the Lasalle athletic director ? That is the only logical reason that I can come up with, as to why he has not been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    Does Dr. John Giannini have incriminating pictures about the Lasalle athletic director ? That is the only logical reason that I can come up with, as to why he has not been fired.
    La Salle wasn't really all that good when he took over. That, and they were going through the sexual assault scandal, which made things even worse.

Don't get me wrong. He hasn't made dramatic improvements by any means, but I don't think he's been a detriment to them either. As bad as they are now, they're not nearly as bad as they were when he first took over. He even managed a couple of winning season a few years back, which are the only ones I can ever remember La Salle having in the past fifteen years or so.

This year was a big dissapointment. They had senior leadership and appeared to have good balance. In the beginning of the year, they actually looked half way decent on the court. They were right in the game with Baylor (who turned out to not be as good as advertised, but at the time no one knew that), they barely lost to Villanova, and were in the game with Mizzou before running out of gas. They appeared to be a halfway competitent team. That was all they did, though. In the end, all you could say for them was that they almost beat some teams early on. They did beat Providence, but even that turned out to be rather unspectacular.

Still, as bad as they are, they're better than they were. It's not as if Giannini wrecked the program. If anything, it is slowly getting better, albiet VERY slowly.
    Last edited by xubrew; 04-11-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Lasalle is the Ricky Rubio of the league. Always hyped up as the next best thing but when push comes to shove, they bolt back to mediocrity.

Even Brian Gregory thinks they are way too average