Excellent analyst opportunity.

The company I work for has an opening in the Mergers & Acquisitions group. They are looking for an analyst with 1-3 years experience (not necessarily M&A work).

This is a great opportunity for some high level exposure or as a resume builder for a top MBA program. I would have loved this job at that stage in my career.

If you're interested in more info, shoot me a PM.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Think they would hire me KK?

Although it might be a sharp pay cut.

Giggity.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

I have a couple PMs that I haven't responded to. I'll hit you guys up tonight. Tapatalk and the message box aren't playing well together.

Nuts, we drug screen applicants. Not saying you wouldn't pass, just not sure it's a test you want to prepare for.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I don't mind keeping an eye out for jobs like this, but I'm curious to see if the interviewer asks either:

A)How did you find out about this position?

-or-

B)How much time on average would you say you spend on the Internet/XavierHoops during a normal working day?

I do not work in the department that is hiring, but I have worked with them on projects, and I am friends with them. They are having a hard time finding the right type of applicant. I don't personally know many people in the 1-3 year experience category, but I figured the fine young men and women that.

Unfortunately, our company did just install an internet filter that blocks Xavier Hoops. Also, the hiring manager is a Notre Dame guy, so that's a problem.
    -Matt McCormick

So what you are saying is the name on your resume shouldn't be Nuts4XU.

xu95

Do you screen for Vicodin...or Fentanyl...or Oxycodone...Klonopin.

Look, just saying corporate America needs to embrace the idea of better living via chemistry.
    ... We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    Think they would hire me KK?

Although it might be a sharp pay cut.

Giggity.
    So you're fronting the money for the AFO team this year?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook