Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BR = Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblob4life View Post
    And I shook Jay-Z's hand, doesn't mean I can marry a Beyonce level woman or run a $450 million dollar empire.
    Let's be real here, BG was Izzo's towel boy who happened to pay attention to the halftime speeches and game tape. Good recruiter? yes. Decent motivator? sure. Good head coach? bahahahaha.
    You detected the sarcasm in in my comment I hope?

It's at the top of his resume anytime someone says why he is a "good coach": Once was an assistant to Tom Izzo.

It's quite pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblob4life View Post
    Did you see the talking heads on ESPNU this afternoon? I believe it was 5 or 6 of them who were slobbing on Gregory's knob about how "good he is" and how he "wins" and all that. Really, the guys over at Blackburn Review probably said it best, "I really want to know what they were thinking once they were off the air".
    Seriously, ESPNU, get your $hit together. But thats why those 6 jabroni types were on that network, not the mainstay. Fail.
    Um yea, can I stop you though... You keep using this word "jabroni"... and... it's awesome! That's like the coolest word ever. Is that like a hockey thing?

--Charlie Kelly
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Oh,yeah.

If you don't follow the Blackburn Review, you are missing out on high comedy.

Today's contribution to humor: From the mailbag:

Fan question:
    “First-time, long-time. Love the pictures, hate the writing. Are you ever going to say anything positive about the University of Dayton and the Flyers?”

BR Answer:
    Interesting question that probably deserves a more interesting answer than the one I’m about to give. Dayton students, alums, and locals have much to be proud about. There is …. well… you’ve got the…. You’ve totally got the First Four, right? And history. There’s a lot of history in UD basketball. Just as the modern-day Greeks should feel that they are above the rest of the world economically and militarily because of the earlier world domination, so should the Flyer Faithful feel positive about their basketball program. All those great NIT runs of yore have translated into a run of NITs over the past few years. Plus, let’s not forget the Indoor Atriums. You’ve got that too! I should say that the BR tries to be realistic, balancing hope with inevitable doom. Just like Rhianna must feel re-igniting her relationship with Chris Brown."

Indoor Atriums, of course, refers to the collapsiing floors in dump student housing that creates impressive basement to third floor open space. Hilarious.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

You just have to laugh, really.

These guys are so freaking hilarious....and not delusional.

http://blackburnreview.com/2013/02/1...e-south-again/
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell