Page 67 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

I hate Mick Cronin and UC.

Don't know if it's true, but saw a tweet that he skipped his post game radio show.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Don't know if it's true, but saw a tweet that he skipped his post game radio show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well he had obligations http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/88...in2_medium.gif

I think he got mad and decided not to do his show when I threw up Jimmy Carter.
    Heck, we don't have the Criers anymore, so it seemed to me that he is the closest thing to a crybaby in town...so I thought I'd let him and the pussycats continue the Carter streak for us (as we were the designated home team).

Man up Mick...or go home.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Xavier boat raced their sorry asses last night...

and I love it.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

The Jaundiced Leprechaun:

"Credit to them, but they made some shots that they don't normally make".

Nothing like giving credit, then in the next breath taking it back.

Choke on your yellow plaque you mini-ass.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I wonder what the "Freedom Museum" thinks about Sippin' Mick's homophobic comments about wearing pink to a street fight. The guy is really a complete joke, and it's amazing to me that his sad act is tolerated by the UC faithful.

On a positive note, when Huggs left I figured an element of my hatred for UC was leaving too. Fortunately, they now have a complete clown in charge, and my hatred hasn't skipped a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    The Jaundiced Leprechaun:

"Credit to them, but they made some shots that they don't normally make".

Nothing like giving credit, then in the next breath taking it back.

Choke on your yellow plaque you mini-ass.
    Because normally those shots aren't as wide open.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I wonder what the "Freedom Museum" thinks about Sippin' Mick's homophobic comments about wearing pink to a street fight. The guy is really a complete joke, and it's amazing to me that his sad act is tolerated by the UC faithful.

On a positive note, when Huggs left I figured an element of my hatred for UC was leaving too. Fortunately, they now have a complete clown in charge, and my hatred hasn't skipped a beat.
    I am somewhat surprised that comment hasn't drawn more criticism. I though it was Mick who said he wanted the game to be about basketball, but his post game comments make it sound like he considers it some sort of homphobic street gang activity.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I am somewhat surprised that comment hasn't drawn more criticism. I though it was Mick who said he wanted the game to be about basketball, but his post game comments make it sound like he considers it some sort of homphobic street gang activity.
    In order for it to become a thing, the media would have to jump on it, but they're too busy being in love with UC and Cronin to do anything about.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    This one's a double-edged sword; we were the ones 2 years ago who were telling the media and the Xavier brass that they were greatly overreacting to Lyons' and Holloway's comments. For Xavier fans to complain, it would appear that we would want our players shielded but not give the gnome the same reaction when he makes a similarly stupid comment. Can't have it both ways.

What IS fair to consider is how Chris Mack would have been treated had he said something along those lines had UC won handily. Honestly it's better just to move the hell on.