Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Ugh. I get home from work and I can't even get my first drink in before I see Mick on my screen. He is such a turd. I hate that he has some talent on his team that somehow wins some games for him. Mick sucks so bad.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Ugh. I get home from work and I can't even get my first drink in before I see Mick on my screen. He is such a turd. I hate that he has some talent on his team that somehow wins some games for him. Mick sucks so bad.
    Living in Michigan has its perks. His face appears on my screen only once a year.
    It's winning time.

I'll start it. I hate Mick!
    655 posts about hating Mick Cronin, and MuskiePimp23 says I add nothing to this board. Hah!

I hate Mick Cronin. I hope he is standing next to a big slushy dirty street puddle when the bus drives by and splashes it all up on him. I hope he wins the lottery and loses the ticket. I am rooting for him to find love again so someone else can leave him. I hope he gets ejected from the game.

You suck Mick Cronin.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

655 posts about hating Mick Cronin, and MuskiePimp23 says I add nothing to this board. Hah!

I hate Mick Cronin. I hope he is standing next to a big slushy dirty street puddle when the bus drives by and splashes it all up on him. I hope he wins the lottery and loses the ticket. I am rooting for him to find love again so someone else can leave him. I hope he gets ejected from the game.

You suck Mick Cronin.
    That is the best thing I have seen you add so far...We agree on this point KK.

I love this thread.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Sophomore
    Any truth to the rumor that Curtis Bostic is joining the coaching staff at uc?

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    Any truth to the rumor that Curtis Bostic is joining the coaching staff at uc?
    One thing is for certain...the former Mrs. Cronin was enjoying Curtis Bostic's staff! If ya know what I mean!
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

I hate Mick Cronin and UC.

You suck Mick Cronin.
    Something we can ALWAYS agree on!!!

This thread needs to be at the top tonight.
    -Matt McCormick

The hate paid off! Mick is crying into his tiny gnome hands right now.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!