Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    I feel odd for saying it, but I honestly don't mind Cronin or UC.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    yeah, definitely not a fan. And he bitches way too much.
    So which is it, you waffling wiener?

I hate Prick Cronin. Thank God I was passed out from 10 til 11:15.
    Here's the good news: he can win and he'll remain unpopular with UC fans. That is quite at trick to pull.

Is it just me or does my avatar grow increasingly handsome with each post?
    Tho I do miss Roscoe's frightening clown avatar.

I don't like Cronin because he's short and tries to act tall. Have you ever seen the man smile? He tries so hard to look like a tough guy every time he gives an interview..he needs to come to grpis with the fact that he's a short relatively unattractive man who fell ass backwards into a Big East coaching job.

Pete Gillen was short and ugly, but he was self loathing and had charm and wit. Cronin is an angry hobbit-like being. I really think that he's playing with fools gold this season.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

the one other thing that it might be Mick would do is sit his star player - when he sat Gates it energized an otherwise lethargic team. 'immediate Gratification Huggs' would never have done this !

awww shucks, the Hatfields beat the McCoys ...fortunately we have osu to knock off Calipari's team

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post

Pete Gillen was short and ugly, but he was self loathing and had charm and wit. Cronin is an angry hobbit-like being. I really think that he's playing with fools gold this season.

Exactly, Gillen was Lettermanesque in that his wit came from his self-loathing.

My wit comes from the opposite.

PMI, I heard you were at Caddyshack and I tried to look for you right before I headed into the game. I'm pissed I missed ya.

I had to laugh during the UConn game. One of the commentators mentioned how cincinnati is a "tough town on it's own (players)" but he loved how Mick protected and sheltered Yancey Gates from all the criticism the city was throwing at him. It was quite obvious that he never watched a single UC post-game press conference. Cronin has thrown Gates under the bus every chance he got.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    PMI, I heard you were at Caddyshack and I tried to look for you right before I headed into the game. I'm pissed I missed ya.
    Yeah, well, some of us made an actual effort to circulate and meet the Great One's like PMI.

Some just stayed in one place sipping their beverages. :p
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell