Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    If you take away the 200+ RPI teams that UC has beaten, they are 11-9, yet BESPN has them "in" with an RPI around 75.

I don't think an 11-9 team should be able to make the dance by filling up their schedule with garbage teams.
    Interesting to say the least.

I'm still trying to figure out USF's best win. Seton Hall? UC? They lost to Old Dominion, VCU, Penn State and Auburn.

Auburn.

And for some reason they are 5th in the BE. Amazing.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

I have no idea how their RPI can be 46 and their SOS 24.

They win Seton Hall at 44, Cint at 75,Cleveland State at 79 and 2 Pitts at 92.

That's it. No wins against anyone else with 2 digits.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/teams/south-florida/schedule
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Let's just get it over with. I say make Xavier and uc both 12 seeds and have them play each other in Dayton. That way we can beat them down again and end their season. 76-53 bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Muskie View Post
    Interesting to say the least.

I'm still trying to figure out USF's best win. Seton Hall? UC? They lost to Old Dominion, VCU, Penn State and Auburn.

Auburn.

And for some reason they are 5th in the BE. Amazing.
    And UC lost to Xavier and for some reason UC is 6th in the BE, coming off of a victory over the 7th ranked team in the country,their 6th over a Top 25 team since the shootout. Amazing.

Oh, and USF just beat Louisville. Another reason why they are 5th in the BE. Not hard to figure out.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    What's funny is that USF is fighting for a Big East double bye AND the NCAA bubble. I couldn't have dreamed such a scenario to even be possible at the beginning of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by cinbcat12 View Post
    And UC lost to Xavier and for some reason UC is 6th in the BE, coming off of a victory over the 7th ranked team in the country,their 6th over a Top 25 team since the shootout. Amazing.

Oh, and USF just beat Louisville. Another reason why they are 5th in the BE. Not hard to figure out.
    What is wrong with you UC fans that you have to come on here after you win a game? Are you that inferior? Are you that desperate for attention and validation? Maybe, if all of you band together you can get some kind of group rate for therapy about why you need to come on here in order to feel better about yourselves! Surely, there is someone around the tri-state area that can help you out.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    What is wrong with you UC fans that you have to come on here after you win a game? Are you that inferior? Are you that desperate for attention and validation? Maybe, if all of you band together you can get some kind of group rate for therapy about why you need to come on here in order to feel better about yourselves! Surely, there is someone around the tri-state area that can help you out.
    1) It's a smack talking board, and there is nothing saying I am not allowed to speak my side just as Xavier fans do on UC boards. It goes both ways, get over yourself.

2) I'm at least choosing the smack board over your regular board for only XAVIER basketball.

3) I simply re-iterated what someone else said, but gave another example of it aka things that are "amazing".

Oh and another thing, I didn't even say anything to trash Xavier other than you guys beat UC, just as the previous poster had said about ODU, Penn State, Auburn etc. over USF... Little defensive are we?

Way to miss a point! Great job. If you were previously known as Farr Q I'd say that you're still failing those critical thinking classes UC may or may not be offering.

I'll type slower and use smaller words and then maybe you will be able to understand. I'll even type numbers in front of my points since that might help you. Okay?

1. Your team just won a game. That means they scored more points than the team they were playing against, tonight also known as Marquette. However, instead of just enjoying your win, you come on this board so you can make yourself feel better about the win because deep down inside you know that the Big East is overrated.

2. You are not the only UC fan who comes on this board after a UC win. That means that other UC fans also come on this board after UC scores more points than the team against whom they are playing. I'm thinking that UC fans don't have friends since the first thing so many of you think to do after a UC is come on here and try to make yourself feel better.

3. You can trash Xavier all you want. You're a UC fan. You have no taste. So, your opinion means nothing. In fact, I prefer that you trash Xavier because I just assume people who need to come on rival's message board after their own team wins (i.e., scores more points than the other team) to validate themselves not like my team.

4. I don't have to "get over myself" as you so eloquently put it, because I've never visited a UC board, although I can only imagine that it would be a psychotherapist's wet dream. Here's what I imagine the titles of threads on that board are:

Why doesn't Xavier recognize how great we are?

Ha Ha! We're better than Xavier because we beat Marquette!

I really wish I had been accepted by Xavier, but instead I had to go to UC and now I'm really bitter about it. :(

Xavier will always be our little brother, and to prove my point, I'm going to go post on Xavierhoops just to show how much cooler and better UC is than Xavier. That'll show 'em!

Xavier wishes they had Mick Cronin as a coach.

Xavier, Xavier, Xavier . . .
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    Way to miss a point! Great job. If you were previously known as Farr Q I'd say that you're still failing those critical thinking classes UC may or may not be offering.

I'll type slower and use smaller words and then maybe you will be able to understand. I'll even type numbers in front of my points since that might help you. Okay?

1. Your team just won a game. That means they scored more points than the team they were playing against, tonight also known as Marquette. However, instead of just enjoying your win, you come on this board so you can make yourself feel better about the win because deep down inside you know that the Big East is overrated.

2. You are not the only UC fan who comes on this board after a UC win. That means that other UC fans also come on this board after UC scores more points than the team against whom they are playing. I'm thinking that UC fans don't have friends since the first thing so many of you think to do after a UC is come on here and try to make yourself feel better.

3. You can trash Xavier all you want. You're a UC fan. You have no taste. So, your opinion means nothing. In fact, I prefer that you trash Xavier because I just assume people who need to come on rival's message board after their own team wins (i.e., scores more points than the other team) to validate themselves not like my team.

4. I don't have to "get over myself" as you so eloquently put it, because I've never visited a UC board, although I can only imagine that it would be a psychotherapist's wet dream. Here's what I imagine the titles of threads on that board are:

Why doesn't Xavier recognize how great we are?

Ha Ha! We're better than Xavier because we beat Marquette!

I really wish I had been accepted by Xavier, but instead I had to go to UC and now I'm really bitter about it. :(

Xavier will always be our little brother, and to prove my point, I'm going to go post on Xavierhoops just to show how much cooler and better UC is than Xavier. That'll show 'em!

Xavier wishes they had Mick Cronin as a coach.

Xavier, Xavier, Xavier . . .
    We can trash each other's teams all we want, but don't trash my education. I am more than happy with my decision to attend UC. Why would I attend Xavier to major in Engineering? So no I have no regrets about the fact that a week after I graduate in June I'll have a $65,000/year job, I am content with that, it's what I want to do. Thanks though.