Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1179
    Stop trying to pick fights with big people and get back to the North Pole to finish your work, very angry elf.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Stop trying to pick fights with big people and get back to the North Pole to finish your work, very angry elf.
    And once again, Amex hits the point directly on the head. Little man syndrome personified.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Hey! You talkin to me? You talkin to ME?

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Somebody posted a gif on Twitter of YTG yelling at his team "Even a Fucking Retard would know that".

Can you imagine playing for this Troll? And having to be around him every damn day! Yeeeeeeeesh!!!!

I have met Mick in my line work and I have met people who met Mack in their line of work. They are both quality men. This isn’t Rick Pitino guys these are good catholic men. I hate UC and VD more then anybody but these two guys are the definition of what it’s like to be from
    Cincinnati. We should be very proud to have these guys as our head coaches.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I have met Mick in my line work and I have met people who met Mack in their line of work. They are both quality men. This isn’t Rick Pitino guys these are good catholic men. I hate UC and VD more then anybody but these two guys are the definition of what it’s like to be from
    Cincinnati. We should be very proud to have these guys as our head coaches.
    except he is Mick
    Zip'em Up!

The guy sucks as a coach but outside of his job he is a good man and father. Plus it was 4am when I wrote that and I was still drunk and pumped up from the big win. A little reminder not to,go to,The Oak Tavern during the Holidays unless you’re young. Way too many college kids, forgot about that.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

The guy sucks as a coach but outside of his job he is a good man and father. Plus it was 4am when I wrote that and I was still drunk and pumped up from the big win. A little reminder not to,go to,The Oak Tavern during the Holidays unless you’re young. Way too many college kids, forgot about that.
    but the wings are worth it
    Zip'em Up!

Except he's one of the most sour grapes sore losers in The world. A bad bad character flaw that makes him look and act like an ass.

He still SucKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Except he's one of the most sour grapes sore losers in The world. A bad bad character flaw that makes him look and act like an ass.
    He does tend to throw his players under the bus, even after a win. Of course, he learned that from Huggins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.