Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All-Conference

Escalate The Hate!

Moving on....

It's doesn't matter if we're backed into a corner, it's time to focus on Escalating the Hate. Screw the sensitivity training, the meditation sessions, and be ready to fight for your life!!!

We've seen what a Crosstown win can do for the trajectory of a season, and it comes at an inflection point for this team. The Bearkitties sense an opening in the cosmos to take back control of this rivalry, and it can't happen.

6:30pm tip - start drinking at noon and be sure to be rabid and crazy to do your part to turn this season around! So it is written, so it is true.

ESCALATE THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely need to escalate the liquor intake.

Supporting Member
    I need CJ Anderson to learn how to say “Skull fuck UC” in multiple Eastern Europe languages to impress on this team what needs to happen on Saturday.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Saturday's UC game just became the season's most important game for X.

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    I need CJ Anderson to learn how to say “Skull fuck UC” in multiple Eastern Europe languages to impress on this team what needs to happen on Saturday.
    Public reps since the man is keeping me down
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    At this point, if there is one game to win all season, this is the one. Fuck uc.

Anytime you can incorporate the words "skull fuck" it is a post worthy of rep points. Well done sir!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    You're assuming these players would still be alive after postgame with either CJ Anderson, Lionel Chalmers or Tu Holloway. Tu would have probably ripped out a Cintas Center water fountain after last night's lack of effort.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Whatever happens the rest of this season, we cannot lose to sUCks. Not at Cintas. Especially not after 3 straight home losses.

Imagine UC licking their chops in a down year for X where they have lost 2 buy games at home and sending them home with their fucking tails between their legs and their shitty fucking fans out of the 'tas thinking "we will literally never win here again, this was our chance".

Fuck sUCks.

Escalate the Hate!!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Whatever happens the rest of this season, we cannot lose to sUCks. Not at Cintas. Especially not after 3 straight home losses.

Imagine UC licking their chops in a down year for X where they have lost 2 buy games at home and sending them home with their fucking tails between their legs and their shitty fucking fans out of the 'tas thinking "we will literally never win here again, this was our chance".

Fuck sUCks.

Escalate the Hate!!
    Wow, good to know how Xavier fans really feel about "shitty fucking UC fans". And escalate the hate? Obviously there are a few turd fans on both sides, but this is a bit extreme, don't you think?

Before you go all "you're just here because of the recent Xavier losses", I hop on this site just to check in a couple of times or year and to get to know the Xavier players and what to expect for the shootout game. I honestly didn't know Xavier was even struggling until a couple if days ago.

Regardless I fully expect a hard fought game where some walkon for Xavier goes 6-6 from 3 and UC throws up bricks as usual.