Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1089
  1. #1061
    Senior Moderator American X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    First Place
    Posts
    5,659
    Stop trying to pick fights with big people and get back to the North Pole to finish your work, very angry elf.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

  2. #1062
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    16,916
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Stop trying to pick fights with big people and get back to the North Pole to finish your work, very angry elf.
    And once again, Amex hits the point directly on the head. Little man syndrome personified.
    It is SWEET....To be ELITE

  3. #1063
    Hall of Famer paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    13,051
    Hey! You talkin to me? You talkin to ME?

    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

  4. #1064
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    16,916
    Somebody posted a gif on Twitter of YTG yelling at his team "Even a Fucking Retard would know that".

    Can you imagine playing for this Troll? And having to be around him every damn day! Yeeeeeeeesh!!!!
    It is SWEET....To be ELITE

  5. #1065
    Supporting Member OTRMUSKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Over The Rhine
    Posts
    1,427
    I have met Mick in my line work and I have met people who met Mack in their line of work. They are both quality men. This isn’t Rick Pitino guys these are good catholic men. I hate UC and VD more then anybody but these two guys are the definition of what it’s like to be from
    Cincinnati. We should be very proud to have these guys as our head coaches.
    Dayton isn't that bad of a place if you haven't been anywhere else.

  6. #1066
    Supporting Member Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    5,914
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    I have met Mick in my line work and I have met people who met Mack in their line of work. They are both quality men. This isn’t Rick Pitino guys these are good catholic men. I hate UC and VD more then anybody but these two guys are the definition of what it’s like to be from
    Cincinnati. We should be very proud to have these guys as our head coaches.
    except he is Mick
    Zip'em Up!

  7. #1067
    Supporting Member OTRMUSKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Over The Rhine
    Posts
    1,427
    The guy sucks as a coach but outside of his job he is a good man and father. Plus it was 4am when I wrote that and I was still drunk and pumped up from the big win. A little reminder not to,go to,The Oak Tavern during the Holidays unless you’re young. Way too many college kids, forgot about that.
    Dayton isn't that bad of a place if you haven't been anywhere else.

  8. #1068
    Supporting Member Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    5,914
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    The guy sucks as a coach but outside of his job he is a good man and father. Plus it was 4am when I wrote that and I was still drunk and pumped up from the big win. A little reminder not to,go to,The Oak Tavern during the Holidays unless you’re young. Way too many college kids, forgot about that.
    but the wings are worth it
    Zip'em Up!

  9. #1069
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    16,916
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    The guy sucks as a coach but outside of his job he is a good man and father. Plus it was 4am when I wrote that and I was still drunk and pumped up from the big win. A little reminder not to,go to,The Oak Tavern during the Holidays unless you’re young. Way too many college kids, forgot about that.
    Except he's one of the most sour grapes sore losers in The world. A bad bad character flaw that makes him look and act like an ass.

    He still SucKS.
    It is SWEET....To be ELITE

  10. #1070
    Sophomore bjf123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    2,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Except he's one of the most sour grapes sore losers in The world. A bad bad character flaw that makes him look and act like an ass.
    He does tend to throw his players under the bus, even after a win. Of course, he learned that from Huggins.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •