Page 1 of 118 1231151101 ... LastLast

I hate Mick Cronin and UC.

I'll start it. I hate Mick. I hate the sh*t that Mick has thrown toward X and the A-10 since he's be in charge of that sad sack program. I hope he loses in record fashion tonight. Go Mizzou. Is that even who they play ? I really don't care. I want Mick to choke on a giant bag of dicks tonight.

Also, I met a girl at Hap's named Liz that was very proud of her breasts. She begged me to grope them. I hate to let a young lady down, so I did. I promised to tell everyone how fantastic her breasts were, so I'm living up to my promise. They were spectacular. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

St. Paddy's Day Pondering

If someone catches Mick Cronin tonight, do they get a pot of gold? I'm just trying to figure out if leprechauns get St. Paddy's day off. Hmmmm . . .

I feel odd for saying it, but I honestly don't mind Cronin or UC. Dayton bothers me more.

As far as those associated with sports in this city, there isn't a sh*ttier figure than Mike Brown. I love Cronin compared to him.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

If Mick Cronin and Mike Brown were having a luncheon meeting at Paul Brown Stadium and a sudden flash flood rose up, putting both of their lives in jeopardy, and I had the power to save one of them, I'd choose to save my strength instead, because when word gets out that I rescued this city from Cronin and Brown, I'm going to be a hero and ticker tape parades will be held in my honor. It will be exhausting to have to keep attending all of the ceremonies held in my honor! Plus, my husband will have to get ready to put an addition on our house to hold all the plaques, city keys, and letters of commendation that I will receive. :D

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    I feel odd for saying it, but I honestly don't mind Cronin or UC. Dayton bothers me more.

As far as those associated with sports in this city, there isn't a sh*ttier figure than Mike Brown. I love Cronin compared to him.
    You are an absolute buzz-kill.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post

I love Cronin compared to involuntary rectal penetration. That's not the point. Cronin is still 50 pounds of suck in a 25 pound bag.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I love Cronin compared to involuntary rectal penetration. That's not the point. Cronin is still 50 pounds of suck in a 25 pound bag.
    yeah, definitely not a fan. And he bitches way too much.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

I'm also projecting my Big East hatred onto the local target. I have no idea if I would hate Mick less if he wasn't part of the "The Big East is better than sliced bread" movement, but I'm open to that argument. I will acknowledge that my Mick hatred is slightly irrational.
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Can I rep my own post? That is funny.
    -Matt McCormick

UC is thumping Mizzou at this point. Mick has a chance to do something Bob never did - beat a higher seeded team if UC can knock off UConn.
    -Matt McCormick