Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VD wants X

VD wants X

After winning their 16th quad 4 win of the year it seems VD wants to play a DI team.https://x.com/jfarr2/status/17488311...eXI4uEuxKAeP-A
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    8 years later, they still haven't learned not to poke the rattlesnake.

Junior
    There was some apparently bad stuff with them and coach Mack. I’m ok not playing them, but I personally think it’s a good game to get back into. At this point they run the A10, so i don’t think it would ever be a bad loss and more than likely always be a quality win.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    There was some apparently bad stuff with them and coach Mack. I’m ok not playing them, but I personally think it’s a good game to get back into. At this point they run the A10, so i don’t think it would ever be a bad loss and more than likely always be a quality win.
    Please do a little more research on VD “running” a very weak A10 and get back to us.

Dayton would get destroyed in the Big East. They have no clue, but they’re the small and cute mid-major that keeps the sweater vests happy with stunning W’s over the likes of LossSalle and Fordham. Oh, wait - those teams beat them, too.
    Last edited by xudash; 01-20-2024 at 06:37 PM.
    X A V I E R

Supporting Member
    That sorry excuse for a school and city have little man syndrome. Fuck ever playing them again

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Please do a little more research on VD “running” a very weak A10 and get back to us.

Yep. I think I heard it on Eye of college bball podcast that they were the class of A10 and have been for years. Doesn’t necessarily appear to be that way, definitely wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Yep. I think I heard it on Eye of college bball podcast that they were the class of A10 and have been for years. Doesn’t necessarily appear to be that way, definitely wrong there.
    It’s all relative.

It’s truly a low bar!
    X A V I E R

Freshman
    Jimmy carter!?!?

Junior
    And I want Blake Lively
    zip em up

I have no idea how good they actually are. They'll probably get ranked in the top ten by the end of the year simply because of how the polls work. They're better than everyone they play, and they just keep winning so they keep jumping over teams. I'm thinking that in reality, they're more 25-30 range than top 10 range, but whatever. We will find out soon enough. Unless the tournament is cancelled again.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White