Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1179
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...w1j6g4htij6uew

Mick Cronin coach of the year according to Sporting News......ummmmmmm.....ok......
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

To be fair, I'm pretty sure he is the only coach in the NCAA that went after an opposing team's player calling him MFer and asking if he "wanted a piece of me." So, he's got the rest of the field beat there, and that's probably what got him this award.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    To be fair, I'm pretty sure he is the only coach in the NCAA that went after an opposing team's player calling him MFer and asking if he "wanted a piece of me." So, he's got the rest of the field beat there, and that's probably what got him this award.
    Good point. He accomplished something no other coach did!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Anyone else see YTG's tweet today that he was planning to wear a shortsleeve pullover to honor his boy tHuggs??? He then proceeded to end the tweet with "#coachoftheyear".

What an assclown. I hate that Napoloeon-complexed MF'er.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

YTG said he wore his jump suit in honor of Huggs yesterday and today he is wearing an expensive suit in honor of a man who paid for his mistress to get an abortion, provided hookers for players and paid these kids money to play for them. Yeah class act YTG
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn稚 have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...w1j6g4htij6uew

Mick Cronin coach of the year according to Sporting News......ummmmmmm.....ok......
    That's because his drinking buddy Mike DeCoursey is the guy who picked it,

Funny that whenever a Big Time Coaching vacancy comes up, DeCoursey NEVER recommends Mickey Mouse-even though YTG is such an incredible coach in his opinion. He ALWAYS recommends Chris Mack though, ostensibly to get him out of Sippin Mick's errr, hair.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    That's because his drinking buddy Mike DeCoursey is the guy who picked it,

Funny that whenever a Big Time Coaching vacancy comes up, DeCoursey NEVER recommends Mickey Mouse-even though YTG is such an incredible coach in his opinion. He ALWAYS recommends Chris Mack though, ostensibly to get him out of Sippin Mick's errr, hair.
    +1. Bingo.

YTG wasn't even COY in the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC. Is the Sporting News even a credible news source anymore??? #fakenews

Decoursey is a UC shill. Always has been. Always will.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

So, how many "if-we-win" orders just got cancelled?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mickey Mouse in the press afterward:
    “Obviously they took the gamble and just started trapping Jacob,” Cronin said. “We were playing 4-on-3 and got the deer in the headlights look. Ball stopped dropping for us. We got fouled a lot of times and it wasn't called around the rim. And that got in our heads. It affected our defensive execution.”

Typical YTG. Blame the refs, (by the way, something CMack did NOT do). Never mind that the same refs called 2 technicals on Nevada. The Jaundiced Leprechaun seems to always forget the other side. Hey, Mickey. Your team went the last 5 1/2 minutes without a field goal. You suck as an offense coach.

Just shut the F up.

Funny.

None of this stuff surrounding Chris Mack has made me any more fond of Mickey Mouse, who is "willing" to stick it out in Cincinnati.