Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    So my master plan of buying tix to the Charlotte games last June did not work out. Going to sell my tix to Duke or Carolina fan...migh be able to come up, but it's a long shot.

We're going to try to head up, but its still up in the air. I was sort of hoping for a Thursday/Saturday pick because I had planned a girls' night out on Friday, but all of that might be changing because X is the priority.

I'm too far to make the trip but my heart, and whatever part of my brain is left, will be there. My office will close at noon and I'll be in front of the TV with 2 friends, Rum and Coke. All of you from Ohio, please fill up Cleveland with all the mighty X you can find and rock the place. Long live the X, by far THE best letter of the abc.
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    In. The best question is where X fans will be warming up before the game.

Best way to tix: Be or know a season ticket holder, who gets first pref at ordering tickets (last month.)

Second best: scalp.

Third: go without a ticket and look for a solo for sale around the event, esp whereever the X fans and alums are . I found tix for others in DC two years ago by just being patient.
    Shouldn't you be flipping 3 and 2? I'd exhaust all X fan options before scalping.

just an fyi... The friday session only tickets only go on sale when the full session tickets dont sell out and since only singles are available now, i dont see the xavier session going on sale later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I want to go and scalp when I get there. In my experience tickets are acually cheaper when you scalp. That has happened everytime except Rupp Arena where I had to pay $100 bucks a ticket. But that venue had Ohio State, Louisville, and Xavier and tickets were scarce.

We need to get an idea of how ticket sales are going. I want to go to Cleveland. I need to be in Cleveland.

We are going to own Cleve Land.

THIS IS OUR HOUSE! Muskies fans gets your asses in gear. This Team does need you. You need to be there if you are on this board and in driving distance.
    You only paid a hundy for the OSU game, where tix were indeed scarce. For BYU you got a ticket from 94' at the pregame function at Rupp. The same pregame function where Valerie Plame and Muskienick appeared.

i will be there. how i get there and get tix are small details that will work themselves out later in the week.

IN! Leaving thursday night.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    No tix yet but I'll be there.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

The 5 popes are currently in the process of attempting to find tickets...if anyone knows of any let us know....