Schedule/Results Section

Would it be possible to update the schedule and results section? This board is great, so much better than MM, but at least they have the schedule updated with game times, what channel the game is going to be on, and the result.

I would certainly appreciate it, as I'm sure, would others.

Quote Originally Posted by pickledpigsfeet View Post
    Would it be possible to update the schedule and results section? This board is great, so much better than MM, but at least they have the schedule updated with game times, what channel the game is going to be on, and the result.

I would certainly appreciate it, as I'm sure, would others.
    I agree. The schedule on the homepage was behind 3 games up to a couple days ago. There are a lot of great features on here that MM doesn't have which is why I am here almost exclusively now. Just need to keep things up to date a little more.
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

plus, not to hate on this site or anything, but anderson's number isn't 15. There are a few other stats that should probably be looked into.

Most of that information was put into the system over the summer, and was accurate as it could've been at the time. Once the season started, we had no traffic, so i didn't see the point in updating it. Needless to say since the traffic has increased, i've been tending other areas of the site. I've put some feelers out to get the stuff updated. Give me a little time here fellas. I will try to keep the front page up to date.