Dayton Propaganda videos

Have taken it to a whole new level to counter the wave of negativity. This one was produced by Kim Il Swampy and assures all Dayton fans that everything is ok. Warning, this footage is disturbing and can ruin the minds of those who are impressionable via indoctrination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AexPu...feature=relmfu

As you can see, this video shows Dayton fans in unity and supporting the mission of UDPride without a care in the world. Thankfully, more and more Dayton refugees are starting to escape from 937, some even past the Middletown Demarcation Line, to freedom in the 513. Its very rare and difficult to defect due to the amount of Dayton pressure applied to those wanting to defect (most are going through the Indiana border and then to south east to Cincinnati). A former flyer fan and escapee, who will remain anonymous because he still has family in the 937, sheds some light into how dire the situation really is in Dayton

"I was put in a UD Flyers basketball Labor Camp last year. They forced us to sit down and watch hours upon hours of Dayton basketball NIT footage from 2010. We'd have watermelon for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sometimes, they'd even put bits and pieces of melon into a blender and force us to drink. It was Hell on Earth. My family scorned me for leaving. They believe in our Dear Leader Brian Gregory taking this team and community to a national power. I could not follow this product any longer. I had to escape."

Rather than going through the heavily fortified and watched Middletown Demarcation Line where Dayton fans scan for defectors, he crossed the Indiana state line and then snuck his way into Southwest Ohio just in time for Xavier's victory over Charlotte at the Cintas Center.

"It's incredible. To go from Dayton to Xavier is night and day. From the age of 4, I was brought up to acknowledge that the Flyers were the best ever. That Brian Gregory was born out of a watermelon on a mountain to lead his people to A10 and NCAA domination. Hell, just 2 weeks ago I was forced to go to UD Arena with no hope and no motivation. Now, I feel like I am alive again."

He did manage to sneak this other propaganda video from 937. It offers a glimpse into the mindset of those in power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjJaH40rArU

Anonymous's only regret? "I wish I could have gotten my family out of there."

Should we do something to help the children of Dayton/UDPride escape from the harsh realities of being a Flyer fan and being subjected to these propaganda videos. Or do we sit back and let the impressionable youth be persuaded by these awful videos coming from the 937? Can we do anything about it? Should we?

EDIT: It is now spreading to Latin America. These propaganda videos must be stopped!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMKw...feature=fvwrel
    Last edited by JimmyTwoTimes37; 03-04-2011 at 10:21 PM.