Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tell my nephew why he should choose X

My nephew is nearing his college decision. He lives out of the country and is likely going to choose an Ohio school. He's looking at X, Dayton (my brother is a grad) and UC. Help me show him why to choose X.

Junior
    Cuz we got tiger blood in our veins!

One word: Brockman
    "The kid tried to jump with me and that was his first mistake."- postgame interview with Jamel McLean after defeating Wisconsin 60-49

Quote Originally Posted by xuab View Post
    Help me show him why to choose X.
    Better question would be why not....

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerOfX View Post
    Better question would be why not....
    I agree! Trying to have him hear it from someone besides me.

My nephew is nearing his college decision. He lives out of the country and is likely going to choose an Ohio school. He's looking at X, Dayton (my brother is a grad) and UC. Help me show him why to choose X.
    That is a really interesting cluster. What is drawing him to a 30 mile radius circle in southwestern ohio from out of the country?
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    That is a really interesting cluster. What is drawing him to a 30 mile radius circle in southwestern ohio from out of the country?
    Family.

The question isn't really what school he should choose, but rather why on Earth is he even considering the other two.

Academics: Check
    Athletics: Check
    Surrounding Areas: Norwood is awesome and you can always drive to other places (sober) so check.
    Not being a loser for the rest of your life: Check

I loved X, it's small enough where class to faculty ratio is still pretty low (kind of an important thing to me) but big enough that you can still def. get your rage on (he'll know what that means).

A choice for X is a choice for America. Why would your nephew not choose America? Does he not love America? Why does he hate our troops? Does he hate Christmas too?

I'm an X grad ('08). I'm unemployed but I'm in law school, so I sound smart when I talk to people (not on here though). I don't think UD or UC would allow me to sound smart, X did that.

Has your nephew ever been to an X game? It's like seeing God's smiling face while he whispers "you are my most beautiful creation." They sell beer at our games, good beer too.

Does he know that if he goes to U.C. or U.D. he may unintentionally summon the dark lord Cthulhu, thereby enslaving the human race for nigh on a millennia? Does he really want to be responsible for bringing man into the era of darkness at the hands of that wicked beast?

Jesus watches Xavier games. He told me. I talk with him. In order to find his equal a Xavier man is forced to talk to God. Doesn't he want to converse with the All Mighty on the regular?

Has he seen the Cintas Center. The Colosseum in Rome was based off the blue-prints of the Cintas Center. It's true. It's in the Encyclopedia, under "awesome."

Chicks love X dudes. You can always tread outside of those waters should the pickings not be to your liking (I bet you love this part as an aunt).

Going to Xavier will make you grow three inches taller. Fact.

Ok, I think that covers it for me. Pick X. It's a no brainer.
    "He's just saying that because he loses every year. If I got my butt kicked, I'd say the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    Cuz we got tiger blood in our veins!
    Xavier = Winning

Quote Originally Posted by XULucho27 View Post
    The question isn't really what school he should choose, but rather why on Earth is he even considering the other two.

Academics: Check
    Athletics: Check
    Surrounding Areas: Norwood is awesome and you can always drive to other places (sober) so check.
    Not being a loser for the rest of your life: Check

I loved X, it's small enough where class to faculty ratio is still pretty low (kind of an important thing to me) but big enough that you can still def. get your rage on (he'll know what that means).

A choice for X is a choice for America. Why would your nephew not choose America? Does he not love America? Why does he hate our troops? Does he hate Christmas too?

I'm an X grad ('08). I'm unemployed but I'm in law school, so I sound smart when I talk to people (not on here though). I don't think UD or UC would allow me to sound smart, X did that.

Has your nephew ever been to an X game? It's like seeing God's smiling face while he whispers "you are my most beautiful creation." They sell beer at our games, good beer too.

Does he know that if he goes to U.C. or U.D. he may unintentionally summon the dark lord Cthulhu, thereby enslaving the human race for nigh on a millennia? Does he really want to be responsible for bringing man into the era of darkness at the hands of that wicked beast?

Jesus watches Xavier games. He told me. I talk with him. In order to find his equal a Xavier man is forced to talk to God. Doesn't he want to converse with the All Mighty on the regular?

Has he seen the Cintas Center. The Colosseum in Rome was based off the blue-prints of the Cintas Center. It's true. It's in the Encyclopedia, under "awesome."

Chicks love X dudes. You can always tread outside of those waters should the pickings not be to your liking (I bet you love this part as an aunt).

Going to Xavier will make you grow three inches taller. Fact.

Ok, I think that covers it for me. Pick X. It's a no brainer.
    This. This x25,000,000. Epic reps for you
    "The kid tried to jump with me and that was his first mistake."- postgame interview with Jamel McLean after defeating Wisconsin 60-49