Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xavier Coaches Just...

Keep Winning!!

Xavier, Chris Mack 22-6, 13-1 1st in the A10, RPI 22, SOS 50
    Arizona, Sean Miller 23-6, 12-4 Tied for 1st in the Pac 10, RPI 18, SOS 43
    Ohio State, Thad Matta 27-2, 14-2 1st in the Big Ten, RPI 3, SOS 34

72-14, 39-7 is pretty damn good
    Balls of Steele!!

Just for old time's sake, last night I pulled out one of my "classic" games from the archives. Xavier - Evansville from the Gardens from 2/1/92. Evansville had Sacha Hupmann, Parrish Casebier and others. Xavier had Brian Grant, Aaron Williams and Michael Hawkins among others.

Some of you may have been students then at that game and I saw your young, fresh drunken faces.

Xavier's coaching staff? Peter Gillen, Skip Prosser, Dino Gaudio, Louis Orr and Mike Susli.
    Chris Mack was sitting out in a suit. There were 5 present or future head coaches on Xavier's bench that day- all of them have had some success.

We remain America's most discounted program.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Just for old time's sake, last night I pulled out one of my "classic" games from the archives. Xavier - Evansville from the Gardens from 2/1/92. Evansville had Sacha Hupmann, Parrish Casebier and others. Xavier had Brian Grant, Aaron Williams and Michael Hawkins among others.

Some of you may have been students then at that game and I saw your young, fresh drunken faces.

Xavier's coaching staff? Peter Gillen, Skip Prosser, Dino Gaudio, Louis Orr and Mike Susli.
    Chris Mack was sitting out in a suit. There were 5 present or future head coaches on Xavier's bench that day- all of them have had some success.

What is Mike Sussli doing now? I know he went to Moeller to coach, but then left.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Sophomore
    Is he wearing makeup?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincypunk.org View Post
    Is he wearing makeup?
    Looks that way. Also looks like he blew on his thumb. He has to weigh 30 pounds more than when he left X. Too much Tex-Mex with lots of sour cream I suspect.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Strange photo for AZtoCA to post...

Xaveriana, one that bleeds blue

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post

t

I could do the research but I'm way too lazy so here I go: My Dad (yes I'm going to capitilize dad) took me to games at the Gardens when i was just a young little shithead. The smell of stale paint, beer, and popcorn is still fresh in my nose. One of my fondest memories is when he took me up to Hinkle in 94 (?) when we beat Butler to go undefeated in the MCC. We had solidified our at-large berth but I think we lost to Wright State (wrong college) in the first round of the conference tourney (did they have Padepenko?). Have we come a long way or what?
    White sheets. Yellow tape. Closed case. Zip 'em up.

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfTheMack View Post
    t

I could do the research but I'm way too lazy so here I go: My Dad (yes I'm going to capitilize dad) took me to games at the Gardens when i was just a young little shithead. The smell of stale paint, beer, and popcorn is still fresh in my nose. One of my fondest memories is when he took me up to Hinkle in 94 (?) when we beat Butler to go undefeated in the MCC. We had solidified our at-large berth but I think we lost to Wright State (wrong college) in the first round of the conference tourney (did they have Padepenko?). Have we come a long way or what?
    I was at both of those games! The Butler game was February 25,1995 (the reason I remember was it was my birthday!). My Mom and I took a bus with dozens of other Xavier fans and it was a blast! As for the Wright State game, that game is forever burned in my memory because we had a 1 point lead and Wright State threw the ball in from 3/4 court and made a basket with .7 left on the clock to steal the victory. Needless to say, my mother and I drove home from that game in stunned silence...

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Keep Winning!!

Xavier, Chris Mack 22-6, 13-1 1st in the A10, RPI 22, SOS 50
    Arizona, Sean Miller 23-6, 12-4 Tied for 1st in the Pac 10, RPI 18, SOS 43
    Ohio State, Thad Matta 27-2, 14-2 1st in the Big Ten, RPI 3, SOS 34

72-14, 39-7 is pretty damn good
    I hope this gets a little pub in the media--it's impressive! Coaching U
    Xaveriana, one that bleeds blue