Out and About DC

I'm in the District for my grandfather's funeral, but last night the brother-in-law and I headed out around town in DC. We ran into my old friend, halcyondaysofcarter, and he showed us some sollid bars. Hamilton's, Kelly's Irish Times, and The Dubliner. Had a blast and only wished that PMI would actually have returned my messages to hang out too.

On a side note, the DC police were scrambling as there was a rather high rate of women disappearing in trunks throughout the area. I fear I may know the culprit.

Anywho, part of this thread is to give PMI a hard time for missing out on a hell of a time. The other part of it is to ask where else is a great place to go? Tonight we may go wander about again.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

Freshman
    I thought King's street in Alexandria is pretty good. It's off the blue line.

Based on the title of this thread, I wasn't sure what to expect when clicking onto it. I must say, I am relieved.
    Pray the Rosary daily