Supporting Member

Thank you Seniors

Tonight was the last "official" home game for 4 outstanding seniors. They went out in style scoring 41 of the teams 67 (or just as many points as the whole GW team).

Thank you for 4 outstanding years in the X uniform.

Thank You Amber
    Thank You Ta'Shia
    Thank You Special
    and Thank you Megan

Now bring home a Final 4 to cap off your career.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

It was awesome. Most of the fans stayed to watch the post game festivities. Each player got her own standing ovation. It was really fun to watch and cheer for them one last time during the regular season.

Thank you seniors!!!

I attended my first women's game tonight. I know, I know. Should have happened long ago with this team. But, I wanted to at least see these seniors, and this team, once in person. Hopefully there will be more Amber Harris' and Ta'Shia Phillips', among others, at XU but I don't know that. Senior Night was a good opportunity to go. I enjoyed the evening. Good luck against Temple and in the post-season, Lady Muskies!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

I think a lot of people came out of the woodwork tonight - attendance in the box score is 4,516.

Huge crowd, and the post game ceremonies were second to none. The only complaint I would have is the snack bars were staffed for the usual 1-2,000 and were woefully ill equipped to deal with 4,500 people AND $1 night. Reports on the odd numbered side of the stadium is the concession lines were taking a half hour. I know I got in line at the start of halftime, darting up there at the horn, and when the second half started I wasn't anywhere near the front of the line.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    I think a lot of people came out of the woodwork tonight - attendance in the box score is 4,516.

Huge crowd, and the post game ceremonies were second to none. The only complaint I would have is the snack bars were staffed for the usual 1-2,000 and were woefully ill equipped to deal with 4,500 people AND $1 night. Reports on the odd numbered side of the stadium is the concession lines were taking a half hour. I know I got in line at the start of halftime, darting up there at the horn, and when the second half started I wasn't anywhere near the front of the line.
    The even numbered side was the same with concessions, as far as being a little understaffed. The people that were there were working their butts off though. I went up at the last media timeout in the first half, got in line and was back in my seat before those grade school girls were done playing. Wasn't too long of a wait. I think I got lucky though right before the rush.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

The finest class of Xavier women's basketball we've ever had. I'm sure the ceremony was great. They will represent Xavier well in the WNBA and everything else they try, like every Xavier grad is expected to.

if you missed this chance to say a last farewell....then buy some tickets to the first and second round NCAA tournament games that X will play at the Cintas. It's not too late!! Go and see them play. Support them!! I have had some of the best times this year with my kids at these games. They love it.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    if you missed this chance to say a last farewell....then buy some tickets to the first and second round NCAA tournament games that X will play at the Cintas. It's not too late!! Go and see them play. Support them!! I have had some of the best times this year with my kids at these games. They love it.
    Attending last year is what got me hooked on the team. We bought season tickets this year. I have to admit, it's really fun sitting in a prime location to watch a game, as opposed to our 3rd from the last row seats for the Men's game. It's also a great one to bring kids too. Lots of weekend afternoon games and open seats.

Ditto from here on the Senior accolades. Well done ladies.

I have to say that although i couldn't attend last nite, I have been to some of the Senior Day/Nite festivities in previous years and XU absolutely does it up right. Always a top notch, 1st class event.