In-Ground Basketball Systems

If you have one, what do you have? Goalrilla? Goalsetter? Which is best? Where did you buy it from? Any tips for what I should get?

Thanks!

The Gorilla is nice. My brother in law has one but he spent like $1,200 on the thing which is a little steep for a basketball hoop in my opinion. But If you like the ease of raising it up and down, sturdiness, quality and the ability to just unbolt it from the concrete footer if you ever move then the Gorilla would a good way to go. I have a pole, a glass backboard and rim that I bought off ebay for $150 and that works just fine for me.

If you are in Cincy, check out George Manufacturing in Lebanon, Ohio. Made right here in the USA and they are rock solid. Our Booster group bought 4 of them for my kids' school. Just google Hoops by George. If you want a really good in-ground system, expect to pay between $1,000-$1,500
    Zip'em Up!

Check out Bison hoops. They are the leader in in-ground hoops. Full size glass backboards with padding and everthing you would find in an indoor gym/arena.

I have a lifetime unit from Dicks. Nice as the goalrilla but about half the cost.

UPDATE: Attached is a pic of what I got. I went with the Goalsetter one. I splurged a little extra to get the Xavier pole pad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by XUOWNSUC; 03-11-2011 at 04:13 PM.