Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Jordan Crawford Interview on FSN OH

What was that? Did he realize he was on TV? Almost seemed like he doesn't like Jim Day, and was pissed about having to do the interview..... strange.
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

He definitely came off as a major dick. That was too bad.

Sophomore
    Maybe he just got a nasty text from his girlfriend. Never seen JC like that. The fact this is where he came for his break though says enough. He is a millioniarre. I cant even spell that :). I would not have regrets either. I bet he didn't know he would be interviewed and was a bit pist.

Quote Originally Posted by stophorseabuse View Post
    I bet he didn't know he would be interviewed and was a bit pist.
    Jordan knew he was being interviewed - in the first half Jim Day said that he asked Jordan if he could interview him and Jordan said that it would be ok if he did the interview in the second half.

I actually didn't think the interview was that bad until the last question when Day asked Jordan if he had any regrets about leaving early for the NBA. Honestly the tone of the question made it seem like Day was inferring that it was a bad decision. If I were Jordan, I would have been irritated too.

I'm sure Jordan probably just wanted to be with his boys and catch a game. Nothing wrong with that.

Seems like a fair question since JC plays the same number of minutes as I do in most Hawks games.

Granted, he gets paid a helluva lot more for his 0 minutes than I do!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Seems like a fair question since JC plays the same number of minutes as I do in most Hawks games.

Rookies typically just don't play much in the NBA these days.

Anytime your a projected first rounder, you should bolt. Lots of times when your a projected 2nd rounder, you should bolt too.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    Rookies typically just don't play much in the NBA these days.
    I think that's overstating it a bit. Pondexter and Vasquez, drafted before him and after him, have certainly played a helluva lot more than he has.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post

That's exactly why I think it's a stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    That's exactly why I think it's a stupid question.
    I don't think that makes it a stupid question. That's certainly a pretty good argument for why it was the right decision for him to have gone. But I don't think it's definitive by any means.

Maybe it would have been better for Jordan if he would have stayed. He would be a Junior, along with Holloway and Frease. Talk about a class.

He isn't playing in the NBA. It is better to be playing than not playing. He could have stayed and increased his draft stock. Imagine this team with Junior Jorday Crawford. He has to be thinking that too when watching the game. Looks to me like he went too soon and it will hurt his development as a player by not playing.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick