Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu15 View Post
    Everyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think out of those guys we really only still have a good shot at Myles Davis and DSR. I don't know about DSR anymore either. Hope I'm wrong, but it seems like we were in on some of these guys early, but haven't been near the top in a little while.
    You are correct, but I think we are still in the mix for Torian Graham as well...Kyle Anderson and Gary Harris are no longer looking at X. Myles Davis and DSR would be a great combo and we are still in the mix for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MuskiePimp23 View Post
    You are correct, but I think we are still in the mix for Torian Graham as well...Kyle Anderson and Gary Harris are no longer looking at X. Myles Davis and DSR would be a great combo and we are still in the mix for both of them.
    If UNC and/or UK offer a scholarship, then I think we might end up missing out on Graham. If they don't, it seems like our chances are good. These kids (understandably) give very different lists at different times and to different people. I believe rumors swirled about DSR no longer being interested in X, only for him to say that X had "a leg up" in the recruiting process. The opposite could also happen too.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1215050

He headlined the King James Classic, per Rivals. A nice little blurb about him at the beginning
    Also noticed the blurb on Charles Mitchell in that link (last player mentioned). I have not heard anything about him on our recruiting boards.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Mitchell-88160

#62 Rivals, #16 PF

Why has this guy not been discussed?
    Brown against Burton...Brown starting his dribble...He moves in, he pops up....SCOOORRREESSS!....LENNY BROWN!...XAVIER WINS IT!...THE MUSKIES WIN IT!...71-69...The UC Bearcats are #1 in the country, #2 in their OWN CITY! - Andy MacWilliams

Quote Originally Posted by Retire33 View Post
    Also noticed the blurb on Charles Mitchell in that link (last player mentioned). I have not heard anything about him on our recruiting boards.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Mitchell-88160

#62 Rivals, #16 PF

Why has this guy not been discussed?
    Good question. I didn't realize we were after him. He's a big guy that needs to work on conditioning, but that can be taken care of.

Freshman
    Committed to NC State.... Damn

This really sucks. I was hoping to snag this kid after DSR jewed us. And, seeing that he is a 5 star now according to Rivals, I am purely amazed that N.C State continues to grab big name players like this. This sucks.
    Long Live the X.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFAN 51795 View Post
    Committed to NC State.... Damn
    I assume you are talking about Torian Graham. That is too bad!

Concerning the other kid, Charles Mitchell, a power forward, why would we be recruiting another power forward? We already have one in that class, plus a center. I personally think we NEED to add another outside shooting wing ... someone between 6'3" and 6'6", who can get his shot off from behind a screen. It is great to bring in tall players for the front line. Lord knows you always need them, but we will be needing outside shooters by that time and someone unlike Redford, who has trouble getting his shot off, even from behind a screen. DSR would be perfect in my mind. Let's hope we get him. If not, there must be someone out there who could fill that role.

GO MUSKIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Benxman View Post
    I assume you are talking about Torian Graham. That is too bad!

Concerning the other kid, Charles Mitchell, a power forward, why would we be recruiting another power forward? We already have one in that class, plus a center. I personally think we NEED to add another outside shooting wing ... someone between 6'3" and 6'6", who can get his shot off from behind a screen. It is great to bring in tall players for the front line. Lord knows you always need them, but we will be needing outside shooters by that time and someone unlike Redford, who has trouble getting his shot off, even from behind a screen. DSR would be perfect in my mind. Let's hope we get him. If not, there must be someone out there who could fill that role.

GO MUSKIES!

I think we get either DSR, Myles Davis, Kareem Canty, or even Negus Webster-Chan. We could possibly get 2 out of the 4 but I think the other scholarship will go to Towson transfer, Isaiah Philmore since he seems extremely interested at this point.
    Last edited by ThePowerOfX; 05-16-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Torian decommitted today
    Live Action

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    Torian decommitted today
    Did the untrustworthy commissioner of the Pac 12 say that? Or some uninformed journalist?