Shooting guard
    Durham, North Carolina
    Word Of God Christian Academy
    AAU: D.C. Assault

* Ht:6'4"
    * Wt:173 lbs
    * Class:2012 (High School)

This is a guy I really want...could be the next Jordan Crawford or better

"He's evolving from elite athlete into prime time scorer. Graham continues to grow and his game expands. He's capable of moving into his shot from deep range and hitting pull-ups. With a path to the rim he's going to get into attack mode and use exceptional athleticism and body control to finish. He's a high-major scoring option. Finishes going left or right and everything is at the rim."

Isn't that Dez Wells old school?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Isn't that Dez Wells old school?
    Yep.

Sophomore
    Dez Wells minus about 40 lbs. :)

It says he can shoot it outside. That doesn't sound like Wells to me. Wells is a project as an outside shooter, but OOOH can he get to the rim. This kid sounds more like a true guard, rather than a true small forward.
    Besides, you can't have too many 6'4" athletic guards IMO.

GO MUSKIES!

Sophomore
    I think Torian is the swing player we are recruiting that has the most upside. DSR, Myles Davis, Marrero are all either limited by size or do not have a true position. Graham has size, athleticsm, skill, and a lot of upside. I think that Gary Harris and Graham could be big time. DSR is going to be a great college player, but he is not a super athlete and that might be the difference between him being a solid player or an elite player. Davis is a small shooting guard like Brad, and does not have a lot of lift. Marrero is a tweener 3/4, and has the heart and athleticsm, but not a ton of touch or shooting.

If we are targeting a true elite wing in the 2012 class; I'll take Harris or Graham.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    Per Dave Telep, Torian picked up an offer from Georgetown.

Per Twitter, Torian is visiting Kentucky this week or weekend.

No word on whether Calipari has bought him a BMW or an Audi

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    If we are targeting a true elite wing in the 2012 class; I'll take Harris or Graham.
    Amen to all of that, but having said that and looking at the competition we are in for all these kids, I'll take whichever one we can get. Hope it is Harris or Graham, though.

GO MUSKIES!

Per Paul Biancardi's tweet, Torian has UK as his favorite followed by UNC, UCLA, Louisville, Duke, G'town, Syracuse, and Florida St.

That's a healthy list and nowhere are we mentioned. Not a good sign. I'm becoming more and more concerned about this 2012 class. Fortunately 2011 is solid enough to help offset some of these misses and keep us stable for the foreseeable future.

I'm not too worried about it yet. A lot of recruits wait until summer to commit.
    "It's winning time"~Jason Love