Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    No 500 in Jeopardy genius.
    When did that change? Used to be 100 to 500 in Jeopardy and 200 to 1000 in Double Jeopardy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    When did that change? Used to be 100 to 500 in Jeopardy and 200 to 1000 in Double Jeopardy.

It changed in 2001, for what's it's worth...

In the fall of 2001, several changes were made, including the use of a "Clue Crew" (new regulars illustrating answers in selected categories by going "on location"), and an increase in the dollar values of the answers (from $200 to $1,000 in Jeopardy! and $400 to $2,000 in Double Jeopardy!)
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    It changed in 2001, for what's it's worth...

In the fall of 2001, several changes were made, including the use of a "Clue Crew" (new regulars illustrating answers in selected categories by going "on location"), and an increase in the dollar values of the answers (from $200 to $1,000 in Jeopardy! and $400 to $2,000 in Double Jeopardy!)
    Guess I haven’t watched in a long time! Thanks.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

The two places I usually fill up in ATL are selling gas for $4.49/gallon. There is a place in between them on a good corner selling gas for $4.99 and people are filling up there all day long. They are typically about that much higher than the other options, but it doesn’t seem to hurt them. I guess some people just don’t pay attention or don’t care. I’m not crossing town to save a few cents/gallon, but that feels like a stupidity tax.

On the bright side, even $4.99 seems like a bargain compared to the $6.89/gallon we paid to fill the rental car outside of San Francisco on Sunday. YOWZA!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    The two places I usually fill up in ATL are selling gas for $4.49/gallon. There is a place in between them on a good corner selling gas for $4.99 and people are filling up there all day long. They are typically about that much higher than the other options, but it doesn’t seem to hurt them. I guess some people just don’t pay attention or don’t care. I’m not crossing town to save a few cents/gallon, but that feels like a stupidity tax.

On the bright side, even $4.99 seems like a bargain compared to the $6.89/gallon we paid to fill the rental car outside of San Francisco on Sunday. YOWZA!
    Can you imagine what the car rental place would’ve charged if you hadn’t filled up before taking car back?

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Can you imagine what the car rental place would’ve charged if you hadn’t filled up before taking car back?
    I’d have had to sell a kidney, I’m afraid.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    The last time you were watching, I'm sure the answers were actually $10-$50. Just ask Art Fleming.