Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Best Gas Prices around town

Speedway in Fairfield was $2.97

I see some around town for about $3.15. That's a big difference.:confused:
    Balls of Steele!!

Western Hills Kroger today was $2.99. If you have any fuel points on your plus card you could save more. After my discount I paid $1.99 a gallon. Not too bad.

I one of those that never pays attention to gas prices. If I need gas when I'm at Sams Club, I fill up there. It's usually as low as you can find. Once evey two months, I head to a Sunoco to use my Biggs Pumps Perks. Other than that, I fill up where it's handy.

I figure I use about 300 gallons of gas a year. If I get half of them at a good price, and pay an extra 15 cents per gallon for the others, that works out to about $1.87 a month for the convenience of stopping wherever, or about 1/3rd of a beer at the Cintas.

I suppose if I was driving 20,000 miles a year, it might be different. Also, thanks to all of you who do pay attention and keep the stations reasonable honest.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Junior
    I filled up last night at a UDF/Mobil in Price Hill on Glenway for $2.99/gallon

The Beechmont BP raped me this week for over $3.10, I didn't really look at the exact price.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    3.19 up here in Montgomery/Symmes Township. I miss the days when I could gas up in Fairfield and actually bump into the occasional poster (and their family) on here.

89 cents for gas in a can...

A Mobil in Pleasant Ridge was $2.90 this morning. Too bad I had just spent $3.19 in Kenwood.

I drive a company car, and use company gas. Admittedly, I do not pay that close attention to the gas prices. Do some people really go out of their way to fill up at places with better prices?

I never understood the logic of driving from Anderson to Fairfield to save $2 per tank in gas. Just curious.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

I am also in the camp of people who don't understand shopping around for gas prices. Most places are within $.05-$.10 of each other anyways. If I use 50 gallons of gas per month and I save $.10 per gallon on every gallon I use (which isn't going to happen) I just saved $5.00. Actual, realistic, savings over a month would probably be $2.00. Not worth the inconvenience to me.
    Eat Donuts!