Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Unless there was an injury or personal emergency that we don't know about, Jennings is an idiot for putting himself in that position. What did you expect Chuggy Bear to do, go Father Flanigan on him? Not happening.

I'd be just as pissed if I were his teammate and he pulled a stunt like that.

Junior
    Oh, sure, Jennings sucks for what he did. But so does Huggins for his comments.

There's "We're moving on without him" and then there's "We're moving on without him, that worthless piece of *($#@".

Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    There's "We're moving on without him" and then there's "We're moving on without him, that worthless piece of *($#@".
    Huggins or Jennings??:D
    Balls of Steele!!

Trust me, if the kid could help that team at all, BeelzeBob would have him back out there. Since the kid is not that good, Huggins could care less. It's really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Trust me, if the kid could help that team at all, BeelzeBob would have him back out there. Since the kid is not that good, Huggins could care less. It's really that simple.
    Bingo! We have a winner!

Huggins is a big pile of sh#t. I saw him on ESPN the other day wearing another warm-up suit. They are are going to have to make one in 4XL for him pretty soon.
    Zip'em Up!

Freshman
    oxymoron: two contradictory terms. Examples are: Bob Huggins, class, and/or dignity in the same sentence. See also UC as a relevant basketball/football school.