Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Myles Davis Interview

Everyone check out my interview with Myles Davis at http://recruitsnationwide.com/?p=525. Hope you enjoy! He gave me awesome answers!
    Beat Butler

Nice piece. Will be great to have these guys on campus.
    2023 Sweet 16

Thanks. I love this recruiting class. I think they are going to do big things.
    Beat Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Nation View Post
    Thanks. I love this recruiting class. I think they are going to do big things.
    Hopefully quickly, too. We are going to need it.
    Eat Donuts!

Can any of them post up and and be a reliable scorer on the block? If not then the class is not complete. I like Chris but he has yet to recruit a power forward or center that can be counted on to score when the team needs it most.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Can any of them post up and and be a reliable scorer on the block? If not then the class is not complete. I like Chris but he has yet to recruit a power forward or center that can be counted on to score when the team needs it most.
    Jalen Reynolds should fit that bill. It remains to be seen how much (and how quickly) he develops though.
    Eat Donuts!

Not going to lie. Xavier is going to need a big man, and I do not see any recruits that fit that bill. Next year, teams may eat X alive inside. But, still this recruiting class is filled with talent.
    Beat Butler

Honestly, I'd be happy with a front court player who could simply rebound the position. We don't have a guy outside Andre Walker doing that right now. Offensive numbers from Farr/Reynolds would be great but if they could provide quality rotational minutes at a high intensity, box out, and rebound it would be a vast improvement over what we have seen this year.

There is nothing more deflating then allowing teams to get 2 and 3 opportunities to score b/c your bigs simply cannot or will not box out.

Banned
    I have fallowed these guys for 2-3 yrs now. Jalen has most NBA potential but 2yrs away from playing great basketball. I wouldn't expect much from him till end of Soph/JR yr. Myles davis is 1 of the best shooters out there. Will space out floor right away. He is faster then brad and can drive somewhat. Needs to work on speed a lil more but will be an improvement on brad. The one that will be great right off is S-christen. Has speed/great passing and can get to rim everytime but isn't a scorer. He drives and passes to a big man or 3pt shooter. He throws rockets and will be a great true 1 guard. Should start right away. Dez has set a table high and don't think any will be to his level but they fit what Xavier basketball stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by XuFan4lif3 View Post
    Myles davis. Needs to work on speed.
    Not sure how much you can depend on this.

Hope JR is ready earlier with an extra year prep.