Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Devin Williams

"Big time" how? So we can kick his butt in the NCAA's?
    2023 Sweet 16

That's why I put it in quotes. A lot of people involved with him keep saying he is bigger than Xavier, as if Xavier isn't a big time program.

Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    I believe what you're hearing is way off.
    No way of backing that up. It's all about who knows who and who is connected with who, but at the end of the day, unless you are Devin Williams yourself nobody really knows with any certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    I'm happy to overlook a couple of minor grammatical goofs to receive rumors as exciting as this.

Keep them coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by outsideobserver11 View Post
    I keep hearing he will be big ten bound when it is all said and done. I have a feeling it will end up being a case of he wants to go to Xavier but everyone else involved wants him to go "big time." So annoying when other people try to dictate a kids college choice.
    thanks man

unlikely he will go big ten just by the fact they weren't in his top 3 choices. things change tho. but with him liking the school a lot and his mom wanting him to stay close, xavier is not a for sure lock but high chance of getting him

Quote Originally Posted by #BeatUC View Post
    thanks man

unlikely he will go big ten just by the fact they weren't in his top 3 choices. things change tho. but with him liking the school a lot and his mom wanting him to stay close, xavier is not a for sure lock but high chance of getting him
    It would be a great decision for him to stay home thats for sure. I don't have any connections close to him but I have a good one at a school that was recruiting him and he said Devin is being pushed hard by the people around him to other opportunities besides Xavier. Hopefully Ohio State doesn't get too involved.

Quote Originally Posted by outsideobserver11 View Post
    It would be a great decision for him to stay home thats for sure. I don't have any connections close to him but I have a good one at a school that was recruiting him and he said Devin is being pushed hard by the people around him to other opportunities besides Xavier. Hopefully Ohio State doesn't get too involved.
    The point I think you're missing is how often we hear that reasoning, at some point, with players who eventually end up at Xavier. Xavier has as good a chance as anyone with Williams and sits in a better spot than any Big Ten school by every indication. He was at more Xavier home games than some Xtreme fans this year.

Sophomore
    Devin is transfering out of Withrow. I'm not sure how this effects his recruitment.

http://cincyprephoopsreport.blogspot.com/
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    Seems like it puts a lot of our big targets all in one spot... just like our guys from this past class in the NE prep schools.

From what i've been told, He's getting a lot of bad advice from his advisers!!! Not looking good for us.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    From what i've been told, He's getting a lot of bad advice from his advisers!!! Not looking good for us.
    Based on what I have heard, if Devin does not verbal before the live period he will not be a Musketeer. This transfer really puts his committment to Xavier in the not likely catagory.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan