Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    T-Minus 7 hours.

I'm becoming blindly enraged. Here's a few things from the postgame posts after last year:

Nancy Gates thuggery

Mick’s postgame comments:
    So, just for kicks. I decided to listen to 700 wlw after the game to hear their perspective. Wow. Micky is sure a cry baby. Twice he mentioned referee calls as an excuse as to why the weren't able to pull out the win. He said he was frustrated at how they called the game after both teams were tied. He then questioned another call against them in overtime.

Sack it up, man. There were crappy calls both ways. Be a man! BTW: Nancy Gates travels just about everytime he has the ball but he was called for only one walk. cheesehead
    C)Dante almost had his arm ripped out of his socket and no intentional call.
    D) JLove caught a Gates elbow right in his nose as he scored at the end and no call.

The Thuggery is back in Clifton and little punk Mickey is the perpertrator. Some call him "scrappy". I call him a whiney bitch.

It's 9:22am, December 14, 2009. And uc still SucKS! Masterofreality
    I too listened to Cronin's post game. And yes, he is a whiner, just like Huggins was. He complained about the refereeing at the end of the game at least twice ("those calls at the end were tough to swallow"). And everything was UC's fault for not doing the things that Cronin taught them.

Not once did he give any credit to Xavier. Not once. And that should tell us a little about Cronin. XU 87
    __________________________________________________ _
    The entire interview came across as Cronin trying to explain that 1) He's a good coach and knows what he's doing 2) UC lost because his kids didn't listen to him or follow his instructions 3) the other reason UC lost is because the refs stole it from them at the end and 4) Xavier's kids are the ones who cause all the problems in this game.

It was really sort of pathetic. Most coaches have the decency to give the other team some credit. Not this guy. And most coaches don't try to shade the truth like he did. XU 87

Holloway gets thrown into the goal.
    Larry Davis pretty much hooked Tutu and threw him out of bounds. Which makes it all the sweeter that Tutu shook it off and burned the kittens from the free throw line. Money. xubball93
    Holloway was grabbed with two hands from behind and thrown out of bounds. we got the rebound. no doubt it should have been a technical foul - not even a close call. reinforces many justified stereotypes the jailcats have earned. Ref
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-06-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Mick Cronin is the Lollipop Guild version of Bob Huggins. Both are just as whiny and do a good job of blowing the game in the last 3 minutes.

[IMG]<!-- LIFE IMAGE 97649957 --><iframe scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" src="http://www.life.com/embed/index/image?id=97649957" width="280" height="360"></iframe>[/IMG]

All-Conference
    Escalate the hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Less than an F-ing hour.

3 empty Smithys down already with 3 to go before tip.
    Man Cave entrance blocked.
    Only light is the computer screen.
    Beard scruffy.
    Eyes Wild.
    Rage in place and enhanced.
    Mind swirling with Bore-cat disgust.

It's 6:11pm January 6, 2011-and uc still SucKS!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

MOR we've got to get you a TV that has ESPN2 on it.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.