Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
    Quote Originally Posted by nkymuskie View Post
    The what if game... Semaj, Thomas, and Dez. Wow
    With how he has moved around, I'm comfortable saying X is better of without him. See Renardo Sidney.
    - Bob Sacamano

Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbell View Post
    With how he has moved around, I'm comfortable saying X is better of without him. See Renardo Sidney.
    Michael Chandler, etc....there is just something that isn't quite right about Thomas. I feel like whoever gets him is getting trouble.

The what if game is fine if you go on the hypothetical of only what you're getting on the court, but it doesn't seem to be too difficult to put the pieces together and see that Chris Thomas is probably a bigger risk than he's worth, and I say that knowing that he's very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by pmi View Post
    the what if game is fine if you go on the hypothetical of only what you're getting on the court, but it doesn't seem to be too difficult to put the pieces together and see that chris thomas is probably a bigger risk than he's worth, and i say that knowing that he's very talented.
    Bingo. I have a hard time believing his "departure" (does it even qualify as one?) from Manhattan was voluntary. He has hot mess written all over him and everything he touches.