Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class of 2012

Freshman

Class of 2012

with The 2011 recruiting class being such a sucess does anyone think 2012 could be as sucessful or even more succesful.. If so tell me why. Also does DSR commiting hurt our chances of getting Gary Harris or make them even stronger
    Last edited by XUFAN 51795; 11-04-2010 at 06:08 AM.

Junior
    More successful. Cuz we're the tits!

Sorry that was inappropriate and probably not the response you were looking for...

Well, sir, it will be more successful because we already are full on scholarships. Mack won't recruit anyone who isn't as good or better than what we have right now...which is 3 and four star prospects throughout. As someone said on another thread...only five (probably four too) stars need apply.

It could come down to Rodney Purvis vs. Kyle Anderson and who commits first. If either does, put Xavier down for a Final Four in 2012-13.

Sophomore
    "If either does, put Xavier down for a Final Four in 2012-13."

Ooooh! Six Fig, how you talk.
    Please say it again! :D

GO MUSKIES!

Freshman
    It could come down to Rodney Purvis vs. Kyle Anderson and who commits first. If either does, put Xavier down for a Final Four in 2012-13.[/QUOTE]
    Which one do you think is more likely to come to xavier

I think if it came down between Purvis and Anderson, Purvis would pull the trigger first to come to X. I say this because Duke just got a commitment from that Cook guard, and Purvis has a lot more connections with X than Anderson does.

Just my thought process.
    "And I’m going to get Xavier to the Final Four. Make sure you write that down.”
    Jalen Reynolds

Freshman
    This just me but I still feel like purvis might be out of our league (for now) Now I'm not saying he isn't going to come to x but I feel like with Kyle Anderson already visiting Xavier that he has a better chance of coming to x

Quote Originally Posted by XUFAN 51795 View Post
    This just me but I still feel like purvis might be out of our league (for now) Now I'm not saying he isn't going to come to x but I feel like with Kyle Anderson already visiting Xavier that he has a better chance of coming to x
    Purvis already visited Xavier this fall on an unofficial.

Freshman
    My bad didn't know that but purvis still seems like he is more interested in duke or unc from what I have seen

Purvis has closer ties to the X program than Anderson does. Purvis is great friends with Dez Wells and is a friend of DSR. If we were lucky enough to sign either one, I would expect that it would be him.