What games are on tv?

major props to whoever found this on rivals.

Link
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I have known about this for two years thanks to sylvester in the Help, Feedback, & Suggestions Forum at XavierHoops.com. It's a cool website. You should check it out.

College Basketball TV Listings
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I have known about this for two years thanks to sylvester in the Help, Feedback, & Suggestions Forum at XavierHoops.com. It's a cool website. You should check it out.

College Basketball TV Listings
    :o
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I've been using this for some time for both my college basketball and college football fix. It is nice to have a link here though in case I am away from my PC.

xu95