Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JaQuan Lyle

Apparently we're still in the mix, but it seems like we're not one of the top options. I think Kansas would be in the lead (Lyle is very close with one of the Jayhawk commits), West Virginia seems to be a legit contender and a couple others are pushing as well. Perhaps one of the folks on the board with a little more inside info can let us know just how hard X is pushing to get him or if they're in a "well, if he happens to fall to us we'll take him" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Apparently we're still in the mix, but it seems like we're not one of the top options. I think Kansas would be in the lead (Lyle is very close with one of the Jayhawk commits), West Virginia seems to be a legit contender and a couple others are pushing as well. Perhaps one of the folks on the board with a little more inside info can let us know just how hard X is pushing to get him or if they're in a "well, if he happens to fall to us we'll take him" mode.
    I really don't think X is in any position to take another commit for 2014. They may be staying in the mix in case the kid decides to reclassify, I don't know. They are two over as it stands now.

Quote Originally Posted by danaandvictory View Post
    I really don't think X is in any position to take another commit for 2014. They may be staying in the mix in case the kid decides to reclassify, I don't know. They are two over as it stands now.
    I think they always just stay in contact because recruiting is always potentially in flux, and because the relationships that are developed in the process are genuine.

Is seems that high level recruits are coming available/re-available later in the process.