The Bobcats will likely be a bottom dweller this year based on the preseason but then again they are giving minutes to a lot of players so you never know.

Brown has been great offensively every game. He is shooting an incredibly high percentage and not turning it over. His assists are getting better with last game's 3 being quite good for a forward. I don't know how is is doing defensively other than the blocks and steals he has logged.

The one place he seems to be struggling is rebounding. 3 in 24 minutes isn't terrible but definitely not impressive. The game before he had 2 which is definitely bad.

His point differential was great every game until yesterday's disaster of minus 17. That disaster appears to be more the fault of poor shooting of the other guys sharing this terrible stat combined with terrible rebounding from all of them. Bad D must have also played into this. Other than rebounding (possibly D) Brown seemed to do his part.

I doubt Brown is a starter come the season but his numbers are good enough to get serious minutes assuming he is not getting embarrassed defensively. If his D is good then the numbers are good enough for him to start but I still doubt he will.