Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    I'm surprised he has such a soft touch around the rim. Big body, tons of potential with that size.

On the other hand, I've heard he is painfully slow running up and down the court. He makes Vinny Testaverde look like Carl Lewis.
    LOL

well after he gets the rebound, which he will, get passed half court and wait for him, you have 35 seconds to get a shot off ..although it may take him 36..lol

I love his number - 113. You know people just mess with him in a good way, he seems like a nice kid.
    76-53. It's history not footnoted. - wkrq59

Call me crazy...I think I actually want this kid to come to Xavier. Ultimately, it would be awesome to have interchangeable 7'4" guys...being him and his brother. Our guards would have a HAY DAY out on the arc...and driving and dishing. Even if he only played 15 minutes a game.

LETS GO SIM!
    Long Live the X.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiRT2...eature=related

He's right near the beginning at the :24 mark...A lot more mobile and active than I previously thought.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyMuskie View Post
    Call me crazy...I think I actually want this kid to come to Xavier. Ultimately, it would be awesome to have interchangeable 7'4" guys...being him and his brother. Our guards would have a HAY DAY out on the arc...and driving and dishing. Even if he only played 15 minutes a game.

LETS GO SIM!
    What's the brother's name Ferris? He would fit in @ X.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiRT2...eature=related

He's right near the beginning at the :24 mark...A lot more mobile and active than I previously thought.
    Wells is in there right after him

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyMuskie View Post

LETS GO SIM!
    I'll trust the coaches judgment, but, he looks like too much of a project to me. I could never see him in an up tempo offensive pace.

Sophomore
    I follow Xavier recruiting and I have not heard anything that leads me to believe that we are heavily involved with this kid. I think we have a lot of other prospects that are higher in priority.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sim was in attendance tonight

Saw him at Flying to the Hoop today. He's friggin massive. 7'4" is other-worldly in person, and he's built. Reminds you of the huge bad turned good guy in the movie version of Get Smart.

That said, he's not a good player. He blocked shots and got some points because he's a foot taller than the tallest opponent, but he can't move. He will get destroyed at the college level. Put guys 6'8" and above that can get him moving and he will get abused. Kenny George he is not.

The teammate of his that also visited X tonight...he's got potential. Tall, athletic, good skill. Not a top of the line prospect but there is definite reason for recruiting him. A Jeff Robinson type, with much more polish and experience at his age.
    Last edited by AdamtheFlyer; 01-15-2011 at 11:20 PM.