Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    After he signs with X I would think taking videos of his play wouldn't be a big deal.

PaulBiancardi Jalen Reynolds and Dezmine Wells to XU are the 2 biggest steals in class of '11!
    - Bob Sacamano

Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbell View Post
    PaulBiancardi Jalen Reynolds and Dezmine Wells to XU are the 2 biggest steals in class of '11!
    Not a steal (yes, this is something that always ticks me off). They are two big time recruits going to a big time program.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Not a steal (yes, this is something that always ticks me off). They are two big time recruits going to a big time program.
    I think the "steal" comment is more about how underrated they are, vs. the fact that they're going to Xavier.

Then again, there might be a correlation between the two parts of that statement.

Sophomore
    You're right '95, we are a big time program, but it is still a steal to get players of this caliber when you consider that Big 6 Conferences get all the pub, and more network tv, etc. We are probably the best non Big 6 Conference program in the country, but notice the qualifier (non Big 6).
    Having said that, our coaching staff did an incredible job evaluating these kids early and getting them on campus for the closing sale.
    Way to go Mack and Co.!
    Now all we need is for Rivals and Scout to wake up and realize the caliber of player we got in Jalen Reynolds.
    And like someone said earlier, the real sleeper in this class could bd Tayler! :)

GO MUSKIES!