Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I use to eat lunch at a Chili Time in St Bernard in the 70's. I wonder if it's the same place.
    First time I’d been in there, but it sure looked like it belonged in the 70s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Same place you went to in the '70s. The guy that owns it had another one at Section and Reading roads in Roselawn. He got his start at the Empress on 5th street in the '40s where the Caceta building is along with Columbia OLDs.

skyline but go straight home afterwards.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Not sure if this place has been mentioned, and I wouldn't say it is the best in Cincy, but I love Losanti in OTR. Have been there 2 or 3 times now and very good each time.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Wow on the new Jeff Ruby's across from Fountain Square and I'm not a big Jack Ruby or even steakhouse fan. I thought this new place was extremely well done.

Abigail Street in OTR has been a favorite but hard to get into. Cincinnati is a great restaurant town - lots of well executed places downtown / OTR with quite a bit of variety.
    Last edited by WCWIII; 01-10-2023 at 08:23 AM.

probably cliche for cinci but have to go to the hofbrauhaus

Walk-On
    WCWIII, I think in your typo you meant Jeff Ruby, not Jack Ruby of the JFK assassination era who died in jail in 1967 and killer of the alleged JFK assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.
    Last edited by XUWahoo; 01-05-2023 at 11:00 AM.
    I only applied to schools whose mascots used swords!

Quote Originally Posted by XUWahoo View Post
    WCWIII, I think in your typo you meant Jeff Ruby, not Jack Ruby of the JFK assassination era who died in jail in 1967 and killer of the alleged JFK assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.
    You underestimate Jack Ruby. Both can be true :)
    Balls of Steele!!

Freshman
    Didn’t scroll back to see if this place was mentioned but does anyone have any experience with J&W Sandwich Shop? I was going to try it but it looks a little rough from the outside (and that’s probably being a bit kind).

Quote Originally Posted by Final4 View Post
    Didn’t scroll back to see if this place was mentioned but does anyone have any experience with J&W Sandwich Shop? I was going to try it but it looks a little rough from the outside (and that’s probably being a bit kind).
    There isn't a better sandwich shop in the city!!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens