Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Pablo used to rave about that Mex place on Monmouth. They get real authentic there with the goat.

As to Kahn's Krazy reinventing himself as a foodie; just yesterday he was raving about the food at the Willy's on East Galbraith. I think his girlfriend is the one with taste in restaurants.

I am taking the family to Terry's Turf Club tomorrow night for the first time followed by a night with the Northern Kentucky River Monsters.

I'm looking forward to tasting this famous burger everyone talks about.

I'm also looking forward to watch the "Pillsbury throw boy" throw some touchdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Garvin 2.0 View Post
    Pablo used to rave about that Mex place on Monmouth. They get real authentic there with the goat.

As to Kahn's Krazy reinventing himself as a foodie; just yesterday he was raving about the food at the Willy's on East Galbraith. I think his girlfriend is the one with taste in restaurants.
    I like chicken wings and cheap beer sometimes. The wings at Willies were surprisingly good and the beer was cheap. The atmosphere was not quite as nice as the basement from Silence of the Lambs.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Willies has some of the best boneless wings that I have ever had

Boneless wings are chicken nuggets.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Boneless wings are chicken nuggets.
    Along those lines have you tried the "wyngz" being packaged with some frozen pizza now? Something spelled that way frightens me more than a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkopolis View Post
    Along those lines have you tried the "wyngz" being packaged with some frozen pizza now? Something spelled that way frightens me more than a little.
    They have to spell them that way because they aren't a sufficient percentage of actual wing meat. Stephen Colbert did a segment about it.http://www.slashfood.com/2011/02/03/...z-controversy/

I've become addicted to Shaan in Hyde Park Plaza. Reasonably priced and a gregarious owner. A far cry from the attiutde you get at a lot of Cincy Indian joints. No idea why that is. I get the Chicken Tikka Masala and the garlic Nan as a way of treating myself on my non-drinking nite.
    ... We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Garvin 2.0 View Post
    I get the Chicken Tikka Masala and the garlic Nan as a way of treating myself on my non-drinking nite.
    I am not familiar with the phrase "non-drinking nite". Can you define this for me please?

I have heard such a thing exists, but never seen it with my own eyes!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

I recommend Tony's up off Mason Montgomery near Fields Ertel.

I also agree with Fred in his Shaan recommendation.

Others I've come to like:

Suzie Wongs
    A Tavola
    Live Action