Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jack apparently has narrowed his list down to four.

"Arkansas, rutgers, miami, and Xavier RT @Rubball2: @NYPost_Brazille Any guesses to Kadeem Jack's final 4? http://myloc.me/aA4sM"

He just had 19 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks in the Queens vs Harlem game at Rucker's
    http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/08/15/b...ghs-final-set/
    Last edited by JimmyTwoTimes37; 08-15-2010 at 02:16 PM.
    Live Action

Aren't we out of scholarships for 2011? I thought the Walsh transfer opened up a fourth, but they have all been used now (Davis, Wells, Reynolds, Taylor). Granted, Mack could probably recruit one over, but I just don't see that happening. Of course there's far more going on behind the scenes than we know, so maybe the staff anticipates another opening up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    Aren't we out of scholarships for 2011? I thought the Walsh transfer opened up a fourth, but they have all been used now (Davis, Wells, Reynolds, Taylor). Granted, Mack could probably recruit one over, but I just don't see that happening. Of course there's far more going on behind the scenes than we know, so maybe the staff anticipates another opening up.
    According to this guy in the NY Post, X and Rutgers are coming on strong recruiting Jack.
    Live Action

Quote Originally Posted by Xman95 View Post
    We are out of scholarships for 2011, but we've had someone leave the program prematurely each year for probably the last 12 years. I hate to say it, but room will be made if Kadeem wants on-board.
    Last edited by kyxu; 08-15-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTimes37 View Post
    According to this guy in the NY Post, X and Rutgers are coming on strong recruiting Jack.
    Rasheen Davis effect already in motion.

Sophomore
    Well it is good to see Rasheen hitting it hard on the recruiting trail. I love the NY kids we have on the roster now; they have a lot of confidence, maybe we get another.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Apparently rasheen Davis was his coach this weekend. Interesting.

A case of him listing X out of respect for Davis, or would X make room for him? Maybe a little of both?

Power Forward U baby!

I thought I read he reclassified. Was that from '10 to '11, or '11 to '12?

Now Rivals is reporting X didn't make the cut. The final 4 are West Virginia, Arkansas, Rutgers and Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by xuab View Post
    Now Rivals is reporting X didn't make the cut. The final 4 are West Virginia, Arkansas, Rutgers and Miami.
    Interesting. Oh well. Best of luck to him
    Live Action