AAU: New York Gauchos

Ht:6'8"
    Wt:210 lbs
    Class:2011

Ranking:
    Rivals: #15PF, #82 Overall
    Scout: #8 PF
    ESPN: Grade 90, #43PF

List (as of 7/26/10): Rutgers, Cincinnati, Xavier, St. John's, Miami, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Kansas State, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, and Louisville.

"Now that he is for sure headed to prep school Jack is comfortable and back with the New York Gauchos on the circuit. Playing with his usual team, Jack is looking great. He is blocking shots, scoring off the bounce, using his athleticism to its fullest, and also displaying good footwork. He is a skilled power forward who can use versatility to get it done on both ends of the floor. Schools are coming in hot and heavy for Jack, and clearly he is becoming one of the premier unsigned big men in the 2011 class."
    Last edited by SixFig; 07-26-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Arizona hit a low point last recruiting season when Kadeem Jack decided to go to prep school instead of Tucson.

Jack claims that Arizona remains a possibility. But he could have attended this year and chose not to, which suggests he doesn't have much interest in Arizona.

IMHO, the desert and the distance freaks out some east coast recruits.
    Last edited by GuyFawkes38; 07-26-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    Arizona hit a low point last recruiting season when Kadeem Jack decided to go to prep school instead of Tucson.

Jack claims that Arizona remains a possibility. But he could have attended this year and chose not to, which suggests he doesn't have much interest in Arizona.

Rasheen Davis helped us immediately get onto Jack's list. Jack went to Rice HS as did Davis, who also coached there. Jack is a very good player and we have alot of catching up to do but we are at least in the discussion at this time.

You mean kids from NYC are not keen on the idea of Rattlesnakes, scorpions and tarantulas running around their feet?

But it's dry heat!
    X A V I E R

lol

Yeah, Jack chose a year of prep school over Arizona because it's in the desert. Some of you Xavier fans crack me up. By all accounts, Jack had the time of his life during his visit to Arizona

Funny how you chose to leave out the fact that Jack also chose a year of prep school over UConn, Seton Hall, St. Johns, and several other D1 Schools that are nowhere near the desert southwest. And if you bothered to do some research on the subject before commenting, you'd probably know why.

Quote Originally Posted by AZWildcat View Post
    And if you bothered to do some research on the subject before commenting, you'd probably know why.
    And if you had read more than one of Guy's posts you would undertand that you're wasting your time trying to argue with him. It's a battle many fight, yet nobody ever seems to win!

Sophomore
    You know, I never hear a recruit come out after a trip and say, "That place sucked, I would never go there." I'm sure he had a blast. Point of the matter is that Miller supposedly left X for a better place, but the only guys he has truly gotten so far have been X recruits or have fallen in his lap (USC debacle). Do some research, prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xunorm View Post
    You know, I never hear a recruit come out after a trip and say, "That place sucked, I would never go there." I'm sure he had a blast. Point of the matter is that Miller supposedly left X for a better place, but the only guys he has truly gotten so far have been X recruits or have fallen in his lap (USC debacle). Do some research, prove me wrong.
    Miller will never rebound from Xavier. Arizona, like Indiana and Cincinnati are programs of the past in the college basketball.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xunorm View Post
    Unfortunately, they don't publish the reports after our recruits visit UD.