Gizoogle Xavier Hoops.

http://www.gizoogle.com/

Gizoogle, this translates whole websites into jive. Gotta punch in......http://www.xavierhoops.com

Pretty funny stuff.
    Talent on loan from God

Here is the Gizoogled version of the pre-game analysis of the SLU game:

The X-Factor:
    A strong stiznart will go along way in this game. Xavia must come out hit they shots early, crazy ass nigga fizzy behind tha arc or in tha paint. Xavia is likely ta see some zone out of Majerus as wizzle. Simply pizzle Rappa mizzust continue ta do tha th'n wizzle tizzle have gotten them ta 18-4.

Randy: Can I get you something?
    Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
    Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
    First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
    Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
    Randy: Oh, good.
    Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
    Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
    Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
    Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
    Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
    Talent on loan from God

Quote Originally Posted by Stonebreaker View Post
    Randy: Can I get you something?
    Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
    Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
    First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
    Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
    Randy: Oh, good.
    Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
    Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
    Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.
    Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
    Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
    I believe this is a quote from the movie Airplane!

I couldn't help myself.
    Talent on loan from God